Chapter Twenty-Five: School Arc

I yawned and blinked my eyes open.

I stared at the ceiling, Huh, this looks familiar.

Shocked, I immediately stood up and looked at my surroundings.

Where am I?

The surroundings looked familiar yet unfamiliar at the same time.

I know that right now, i'm neither in my house in Epiphyllum nor am I inside the Venice estate.

Wait. Now, I remembered.

After Zero and Seven's fight, I asked Zero to take the Black Bracelet off, and after a lot of debation he finally agreed. He then escorted me to the lobby where Venus-sama is waiting for me as he left Seven still dangling upside down the ceiling. Their parents took notice of it because of Seven's shouting and immediately cancelled the spell.

After that, Venus-sama dragged me, literally, to KU's dormitory. And because yesterday I didn't get that much sleep, I vaguely remembered what happened after that.

I finally took notice of the room and saw how modern-ish it looked like.

The walls are yellow with cream-colored stripes. It has a large bed and beside it is a TV, a sofa and a coffee table. In front of the bed is a study desk and right beside it is my walk-in-closet. There's a large aquarium on the elevated floor where in front of it is a large window with a sofa propped right near it and behind it is a kitchen and a dining room. Also, there's a computer with a comfy swivelling chair just beside my study desk. A hallway which leads through a door to the bathroom and the exit.

A sudden feeling of homesickness, nostalgia and comfort surged inside of me

That's why this room looks familiar. It's because it's my room in my previous life.

I suddenly remembered Venus-sama telling me not to freak out when I wake up and the room looks either familiar to me or it looks like the room of my dreams. It's because every room in KU's dormitories are special, and that whatever the owner imagined the room would look like, the room would automatically transform into it.

If the room changed, then is the bathroom also...?

I stood up and went to the bathroom to confirm my suspicions. And just like in my old life, the bathroom looks absolutely the same.

 And just like in my old life, the bathroom looks absolutely the same

The bathroom walls are painted in a refreshing cream color. It has a large vanity mirror, a sink and underneath it is a cabinet filled with bathroom essentials. Behind that is a bath tub with a shower room, a toilet and a door leading to my closet.

I decided to get inside and have a nice, warm bath.

Finally, being able to plunge into the hot water, I sighed in contempt.

After these past few days, I am finally able to relax. Not worrying about the characters, about Zero and about other stuff.

But while bathing, I continued to contemplate on what to do in the future.

Right now, it's the start of the school season. Venus-sama enrolled me just in time before the start of classes. I remembered today is a Saturday and on Monday is the first day of classes.

But putting those things aside, I kept thinking about the game. Right now, I already met almost all of the characters. The main characters, the hidden character, the heroine and the rivals.

And now, the route the heroine chose is the reverse harem one. And recently, Seven discovered about what happened in the tea party.

And if i'm correct, then the harem would turn to me.

I groaned. I feel a headache coming soon.

I still remembered the scenes in the reverse harem route. If the heroine want to win their hearts, then she would have to go some trials first in each of the characters.

Obviously, with the six hidden attitudes comes with a dark past. The heroine must try to regain their old self.

If she failed healing their pasts, then the six would compete over the heroine and would do all means to win her to their side which will lead to a massacre and the heroine would also be killed in the process.

If she succeeds, then the good ending would be the six will kidnap the heroine and would prison her inside a tower where the six will take turns in showing their love to the heroine. It's obvious that the six were afraid of loosing her because the heroine obviously left a big blow to their hearts. They decided to make a truce which ended like that.

While the normal ending is where the six decided to only became friends with the heroine, because at that time they learned to love their fiances and eventually marrying them in the future while they shower the heroine with riches as thanks for helping them through dark times.

The only good ending is the normal one. Whereas the good and bad one are yandere endings in which way you see it.

In order for me to achieve the normal ending, I would need to heal their pasts and while doing that, I would need to be careful with my actions in order for the six not to fell in love. I would act like the only reason I care for them it's because i'm their friend. I shouldn't pamper them too much that would lead to misunderstandings.

I sighed. One wrong move and that would lead me to either the good or bad ending.

After cleaning my whole body, I decided to get out of the bathroom and went to my walk-in-closet. I pulled out a large mint sweater which I paired with some gray pants.

After that, I went to the kitchen and decided to make some breakfast. Yesterday, I didn't eat much because of what happened. Everything seemed to happen so fast that I didn't seemed to be hungry at that time.

But now, I felt like I didn't ate a whole week.

Right now, I decided to cook some rice, bacon, eggs, ham and a few sausages. While frying the bacon, I suddenly heard a knock.

I frown before walking towards the door.

Finally, I opened the door. And what greeted me is a girl with short, fluffy green hair and emerald green eyes.

 And what greeted me is a girl with short, fluffy green hair and emerald green eyes

When she noticed me, she let out a wide smile.

"Hello! My name is Forest Pureheart! Are you Amber?"

Hm. Forest Pureheart. Meadow's step-sister.

--

Sorry for not updating last week. It's because I procrastinated. I'll try updating twice these coming days.