Gotta Secret, Can You Keep It

Tris's POV
     I don't understand how someone as glorious and handsome as Tobias can he with someone like me. These aren't the things I should be thinking about during sex, but it doesn't matter. It's very enjoyable, but that's not why I'm doing this.
    I'm trying to get pregnant again. I have this theory that when I tell him that I post the baby, but then say that I'm pregnant again will make it hurt less and he won't be as mad at me. This can either can ho terrible or okay.
    "Tris," he sighs. I have to fake my orgasm thao time. I'm too tired and my body just wasn't isn't what was happening. "Tris-"  
    "What?" I ask. He cocks a  brow and puts the covers over us. "Fine. I just have a very uneasy feeling."
    "You have to try and control your stress level," he tells me, pressing his hand to my bare stomach. "Its not good for the baby. Does it looks like you've lost weight?" He asks. My eyes widen. Of course that would happen.
    "Yeah, but my doctor that its normal with all the stress. But if it gets any worse, I need to go see him," I say. He nods and kisses me. I live him so much and feel terrible for doing this him.
    "Did you see anything from the night of the attack on the cameras?" I ask, changing the subject. He shakes his head.
   "Turns out all electricity was turned off," he says. I groan in frustration. We've been trying to piece together who would want to attack us and why. We can only think of Erudite but they wouldn't take such a risk in fighting a dauntless.
   "How long do you think until the boot DNA will take to come in?" He shrugs and gets up. That ass!!!! He goes  into the bathroom but soon comes it with a towel around his torso and multiple pregnancy test boxes. I can feel my face pale.
    "What the hell are these for?" He demands.

AN: Short but I just wanted to updated for y'all. I'm not feeling great so I won't be updates today..maybe. Comment and share! Be brave 🔪🔪🔪 -Veah