Every Inch Of You Is Perfect

Tris's POV
    I wonder how I got so lucky as to have someone has amazing and loving as Tobias. He stares deeply into my eyes as if he's in search of something. "What?" I ask.
    "You say your breaking, but I don't see it in your eyes. If you were really broken, it would show. All I see is strength." I lean in and kiss him. He cups the side of my neck to deepen it.
   I move positions so I'm straddling him. Its like all the fear I just had slipped away into oblivion. He turns us over so I'm laying down with him above me. "I can remove this?" He asks, playing with the hem of his shirt that I sleep in.
    I nod hesitantly. There are still healing cuts and brushes on my body, but he didn't seem to care about that earlier. He slowly removes it, making sure his knuckles graze my skin. I sit up for a second and raise my arms for him to get it off.
     I cover my chest in embarrassment. "Your so flat chested. What could my son see in you?" I push Marcus's gross voice out of my head and take notice in what Tobias is doing. He's removing my hands and looking at me like I'm some sort of Angel.
    "Don't hide yourself from me, love. You're beautiful," he tells me. "I wasn't kidding when I said I'd touch every inch of your perfect body and that's what I indent on doing right now." I swallow down the lump in my throat.
    I bring his lips to mine, my hands running through the back of his hair. He draws down my underwear and throws them somewhere behind him. He removes his lips from mine and moves them to my neck. I close my eyes in pleasure, relaxing under his body.
   Mature
    He moves farther drown my body, pecking my skin as he goes. His calloused hands touch where ever his lips don't. He gets to my most sensitive area and barely touches me, looking up at me with lust filled eyes.
     "Please, " I say breathlessly. He smirks at me. "Please Tobias."
    "Please what?" I glare at him, signalling I don't want to play the game. He licks me down there. My back arches as I moan and tug at his hair.
    ×××××××
      "Shit," Tobias says as his body collapses on top of me. My hands roam his muscular, tattooed back. I look up at the ceiling as I try to steady my breathing. Pressing my lips to his temple, I close my eyes.
    "I love you," I say. He props himself up on his elbows and looks down at me, his eyes shining.
    "I love you."
    ×××××××
            Tobias's POV
     I squeeze my eyes closed, my head hurting form reading over so many papers. Getting very little sleep last night wasn't the. eat idea, but I would do it again. The door to my office opens and Zeke comes in.
    "Hey," I say, setting down my pen. He site down in the seat in front of my desk.
    "So I just wanted to let you know I've realized something," he says. I wait for him to continue. "Nita back. She left around the time Tris was taken and now she's back just as Tris is back. Does that seem off to you?" I nod, my knees shaking.
    "Yeah it does. I'll talk to Tris to warn her."
     ××××××××
       I get home to see Tris cooking. I make my way over and wrap my arks around her waist, kissing the top of her head. She shrugs me off and continues cooking, not bothering to look back at me. 
    "Is everything okay?" I ask  her. I hear a soft scuff comes from her. I turn her around so she's looking at me. "What's wrong?" I ask her.
    "I know you slept with Nita."

AN: I'm not sorry for the end. Comment and share! Be brave 🔪🔪🔪 -Veah