Chapter Ten

*Alexandrielle's POV*

    Walking through the hospital halls, Zach is a good amount distance beside me which is driving my other side crazy. Why the hell is she even reacting like that towards Zach? Tyler said before, that only the strongest can be tied with the strongest which is Zach and me. But from all these drama, I expected it to be gone...poof! But no, it only seemed to be intensified which is a pain in the ass.

    "The doctor will be here in a while" the nurse informed us as we head inside a room.

    Taking a seat in the room, my hand automatically settled on my flat stomach, hoping to feels something...anything that signifies a life is being nesstled in my womb. Now the question is, how did I conceive so easily in just one time?

     "Do you feel anything?" Zach asked softly as he assessed me. His eyes scrutinizing with an emotion I couldn't place. I didn't think it is anything related to love, that thing is fake. It just destroys you.

    Shaking my head, I put my hand down with a heavy sigh. I may not be ready for a kid yet, but losing it without a chance is hard. Especially with the knowledge of it dying slowly inside you before disappearing is something that will ingrain itself in my memory forever.

    "How did it happen?" I asked softly. Zach looked at me in a way I couldn't quite decipher before I continued. "How did I conceive so easily in just one time?"

    Zach leaned back in his seat "I have theories. One is quite more believing but...it can be just a guess"

    "What are they?" I asked as I made myself comfortable on the couch we are seated at.

    "One is that, both of us are tied. We are both dominants, meaning, our other side easily accepts each other as we welcome ourselves into each other by connecting fully. In any other words, it is just like 'mating' for wolves" I tensed at that. Just as mentioned before, we dominants are like werewolves. Mating for werewolves is sealing your fate to the other. But why didn't I conceive when I was with Tyler? We didn't use any protection and I still didn't.

    "But Tyler is a dominant too. Why didn't I conceive with him then?" I asked as his jaw clenched at the mention of him before calming himself down.

    "Another theory is the blue moon. We mated on the night of the blue moon with its light directed at us. According to my research, the night of the blue moon is a symbol of life and fertility. Female wolves became fertile in that night and due to the fact that we're somehow connected with wolves, it can explain that maybe you got fertile at that time that's why you conceived" he frowned "Maybe that's what mom is saying" he murmured and I looked at him skeptically.

    "What do you mean by that?" I asked as he looked up at me.

    "When she said that the blue moon will bless us in its ethereal glow..." He trailed off as both our eyes widen in realization.

    The blessing that his mom is saying...is a child.