Chapter Fourteen

*Zach's POV*

    "What?!" I practically shouted in shock. What the hell? What does she mean by that? Don't tell me...

    "Lex, who are they?" I tapped impatiently as Lex practically scream at those guys to listen to her. My growl tumbling out of my chest at whoever they are that is making things hard for my female. They better not show their faces at me or else I-

    "They're Tyron and Tyson"

    Groaning aloud, those two troublemakers. They're the guys who stick up with me when I was thirteen til now, calling themselves my friends. They're really annoying, always in to trouble that they even have to drag me with them. Truthfully, I don't mind. They're not that bad, as long as they don't get under my skin. They're also dominants, the only thing is, they're too playful for their own good.

    "Can I talk to whoever it is that is available with those jerks?" I groaned as I ran my hand through my hair. What are they doing there? It's not like we're close or anything.

    Something shuffled in the other line before Tyson's voice came out "Harrison, my man! How are you?"

    Growling in the phone, I pinched the bridge of my nose "Why are you there?"

    He chuckled in the other side "Hello to you too"

    Growling again, these guys are a pain in the ass "Why.are.you.there?" I gritted out as I glance at my watch. More thirty minutes...

    "Oh...you know. We heard you're on a leave so we decided to crash on your place. Turns out you're there and unfortunately, we were face to face with your lovely fiancé. It's fine by the way. At least we'll get to know her because you weren't able to introduce her to us on your engagement night"

    Sighing heavily, I tightly closed my eyes. "Now that you know I'm not there and you finally met MY fiancé and gobbled my fridge, LEAVE" I said seriously as I tap my foot on the floor.

    "So hospitable" he said sarcastically that made me growl at him. Chuckling to himself at the other line of the phone, my hand fisting on my desk.

    "Yo Zachary, don't worry man. We'll keep your fiancé company" Tyron's taunting voice spoke up as I refrain myself from dashing out of the company and to my house and just take her away from those two. They're someone who can't be trusted with girls and I will burn them in hell myself if they touch Lex.

    "Listen carefully, both of you. If you ever try something with my female I swear those balls of yours will be out of you the second I come back. Let's see if you could still screw your puppies." I threatened them with the growl only my dominant side gives when it is about our female.

    Both of them burst out laughing as I growl at them. My other side not liking to be laughed at.

    "Man...hahaha...you-" Tyson gasped in laughter as I just listen to them make fun of me.

    A deep breath was heard before Tyron's voice came in "Yo, Zachary. Since when did you stake a claim at any girl? You're never interested and now...you're acting so possessive that it seems as if you can freeze hell just to have your female. Don't tell me you're really head over heels to her?" That statement caused warmth to rise up my cheeks and I couldn't answer for a few seconds. Whatever this dominant's ability is, he sure knows what I'm feeling for her, and that I'll do anything to make her mine...fully. Too bad, Chances are cruel, no matter how much you wanted, when you weren't given a chance, there's nothing you can do.

    Suddenly, Tyson burst out laughing on the other line "She...she's...hahaha...she's...blu-....hahaha shing. She's blushing!" Was what I made out of his words. She's...blushing? My heart sped up at that information. So, she's still affected with me. A small smile tugged at my lips, my heart swarming with that little hope to just hold on to.

    I know, someday she'll be completely out of my life, but when that day comes; the memories we shared will always be carved even in the deepest part of my heart.