Chapter Fifty-Seven

08/31/17

************************************************************

*Third Person's POV*

    A grunt escaped from both Tyron and Zach as Tyron struggled to keep Zach's body intact in his arms.

    'He sure is heavy' he thought to himself in observation while his muscles strain with the strength he's putting in his self to put Zach in his room to be cleaned up.

    He willed himself not to look at his best friend's damaged back but the temptation got the best of him. Immediately, he regretted that decision as Zach's bloodied and tattered back stare back at him. The whip's line crisscrossed his back like multiple X lines. It would've been a cool sight if it weren't for the fact that Zach has to endure such pain to have them and the blood accompanied by it.

    A sleepy groan escaped Zach's lips that has Tyron in a state of panic.

    "No no no no no! Zach! Zach, buddy wake up. Wake up! Don't you dare sleep on me. I'll drop you in the pool if you do!" He lamely threatened him although he's not even sure if Zach heard him or not. He tends to ramble a lot when he panics, which he shouldn't.

    Another groan escaped Zach and Tyron noticed how hard he fights to open his eyes.

    "Just hang on OK? We're near, very near" he assured him as he neared Zach's door. Tyson came out from Alexandrielle's room and rushed to help his twin carry their wounded friend.

    Opening the door to Zach's room, the amount of salty scent has their nose crinkling at the strong odor. It's not as bad but being dominants, the scent has a stronger effect on their noses.

    Both of the twin's head snapped towards Zach in pity. Poor guy have always cried inside the haven of his room.

    "Lay him down here carefully. I'll grab his legs" Tyron instructed his brother as both struggled to lay him down on the bed carefully. The task became harder than it should be, due to the fact that laying him down and making sure not to inflict any more pain to him is further than a simple task.

    Both sighed as they successfully laid him on the bed.

    "He'll be fine, right?" Tyson asked his older twin worriedly and Tyron bit his lip.

    "Of course he will. He's strong. He'll be able to survive this" he said in belief of his self, trusting Zach that he'll survive. Even though they've been in the same situation far worse than this one, they still can't help but be worried for their friend.

    As soon as they notice Zach drifting off to sleep, both start to panic.

    "Zach. Zach, stay awake. Stay awake, buddy. Zach!" Tyron rushed towards his side shaking his face.

    Tyson paced around the room, losing his mind in worry as pure terror shone in his eyes.

    'This is bad' Tyson thought to himself as he listen at his brother's shouting at Zach to stay awake. He can't help at the moment. Only Tyron have the command and authority that can help Zach stay awake at the moment being the first born. If Zach falls asleep, his healing ability will sleep along with his mind and that means he'll bleed throughout the time he's asleep. And that time is going to be very long due to the fact that his body won't wake up until it's healed. And if he won't heal, he'll slowly die bleeding. Even if that won't happen, Zach will experience soul burning pain when he finally wakes up after this and that's something the twins are preventing. They can't let him go through that again!