Chapter Seventy-Two

Date Written: October 30, 2017

    AN: I forgot to tell you in the last chapter. This chapter and the last one is a flashback of the chapter when Zach said Lex is dead. Just so everyone knows...hehe ^_^

    Reminder: Think dominant ;)

************************************************************

*Third Person's POV*

    Even with Thea's scream of terror, Antonio's scream for Zach to stop and Ducleus' roar of defense does nothing to stop the raging beast's advance towards them.

    Except, only one word from an unknown voice has Zach stilling and freezing in his spot like a paused video.

    "Talna (Stop)"

    All heads snapped towards the owner of the soft voice that is gentle but is filled with pure authority. There stood a tall petite lady dressed in ethnic black clothing, intricate patterns run through the wool clothes along with symbols hanging around her waistline and upper clothing. Her head holds a hair accessory that dangles beautiful colored feathers in it that matches her long wavy brown hair.

    Two siberian tigers were on both sides of her, fangs bared at Zach, letting him know that he'll face the both of them if ever he tries to refuse their master's words.

    Upon seeing this, Zach crouched down low in an offensive stance; baring his own fangs back with his own warning.

    "I said ENOUGH!" barked the lady that has the both sides cowering from her.

    "Lucia" Thea greeted the lady as the lady that is named Lucia nodded in acknowledgement to her.

    Lucia raked her eyes around, disregarding Zach as her eyes fell on Ducleus. A knowing look crosses her face as she slowly walked towards them in a walk of a seductress, hips swaying back and forth gracefully from side to side, long lean legs taking confident steps forward as if a wolf stalking its prey.

    "It's been a long time, Ducleus" she spoke up that has Antonio sending a raised eyebrow at his friend.

    Ducleus remained silent as the seductress approached them even further. They watched in awe as she gently places a hand on Zach's head that has him calming completely before he faints with the tigers already catching him with their massive body.

    "How'd you do that?" Antonio asked as he looked at his son's peaceful form on top of the tiger. Looking at Lucia, he wondered how many other things can she do. Is there any possibility that Zach could be saved from turning into a Half-Dead Dominant?