Chapter Eighty-Five

☆Chapter Eighty-Five - The Final Battle☆

*Third Person's POV*

    Evocative. A swirl of endless emotions coursed through Zach as he watches the love of his life become the product of the world's cruelty. Her eyes reminds him of all the good things they shared, the moments they lived, and the love they had.

    Anger, hatred, confusion, guilt, grief, and anguish are all too consuming for him to bear alone. He could feel the darkness in the surface, brewing beneath like a boiling water; ready to explode when the heat becomes too unbearable.

    Chains rattling. Ground shaking. Walls trembling. Alexandrielle's insanity is a force unyielding. Her fury knows no bounds as she bends her restraints with her strength. Her darkness is all-consuming, encouraging Zach's own darkness to surge forth as the bloodlust slowly makes itself known in the back of his tongue.

    He could taste it like it is actually there, yet he knows it's just the darkness playing tricks on him again. Despite that knowledge, he couldn't help but still want to taste more as the thirst for blood becomes too much for him.

    It doesn't even help with his dark side's endless desire and lust for their female. The more she rages on, the more turned on they became. Her display of strength is alluring to them, her power has them drunk in greed.

    People greed for power, they are no exception.

    A ringing noise of a metal snapping has his blood-induced state snapping; making his eyes turn sharper away from the haze of darkness.

    His eyes snapped towards the cell only for them to land on Alexandrielle who got her hands free from the chain.

    'This is not good' Zach thought as he rushed towards the cell, fast enough to prevent her from swiping at the cell bars until it snaps with her force.

    A guttural growl from him has Alexandrielle pausing but the instinct to be free has her fighting against the more dominant warning.

    A mistake on her part.

    As soon as she was ready to swipe at the cell bar with elongated claws, Zach's clawed hands were already wrapped around her throat, jerking her towards him harshly as he leveled her to eye contact.

    A baring of fangs and a sharp snap has the half-dead dominant stilling in her spot. He could do great damage, Zach knew that much but he needs to let her know that his warnings should be considered not ignored.

    Throwing her to the corner of the cell, Zach was quick to get in and lock both of them inside.

    The darkness within Lex surged tenfold as she crouched in front of him, fangs bared, black veins appearing, claws growing longer as her stance widened in offense.

    Zach released another growl before lunging himself at her. Their bodies collided on the wall with a sickening crack, both of them standing back up before the dance of insanity starts.

    Their bodies collided in sheer force as they both try to go for each other's throats. Claws piercing through flesh, blood splattering...their battle is never ending. Both will always try to prove their dominance to the other until one of them submits.

    Finally, Zach managed to snake his claws to her neck, squeezing it as her movements falter. A wheezing breath left her lips as her air passage was blocked by a death grip meant to choke her to death but chose not to.

    Her body started to writhe in pain, her flawless skin tone started to take on a sickening blue hue as no air seeps inside her burning lungs.

    "Submit" was Zach's growled command as he snapped his fangs very close to her, canines barely nipping at the skin.