Chapter 7: Dirty Laundry

June 17, 2009

Leila's Pov;

My body explodes with pleasure, and my back arches to soak up the feeling. It's like heaven itself has opened up in the crack between my thighs. I cover my mouth with the back of my hand, stifling the moans threatening to give me away. If Christian is anywhere near I can't risk him hearing me. After all I'm breaking one of his most forbidden rules and I'm loving it. Just thinking of him, his beautiful face, perfect body, his mercurial moods, that's what sends me over the edge. That and my excellent handiwork I've picked up from all times Christian has made me come this way. The warm sticky liquid drips down my thighs and all over my bedsheets, but I don't try to stop it. I don't mind the mess. I lay on my bed for a moment, just soaking in the sheer ecstasy flowing through my body. Every limb, every fingertip, all through my core, it all feels alive with sensation. It's borderline painful from all the stimulation, just the way I like it.

When I'm all finished and I've come down from my orgasmic high, I decide it's time to clean up. I can't let Christian know what's gone on in here. The consequences of that would be unbearably painful. Most of his punishments are pleasurable to some extent, but the more serious ones aren't. I learned that the hard way. I refused sex once, against his wishes, just to see what would happen, to test his threats. He belted me until my ass was bruised and so sore I couldn't sit down without wincing terribly. Another time when I tried to test him on one of his most serious hard limits, touching him, he took me to the red room and beat with me with one of his canes. Since then I've avoided doing anything to risk being belted and caned again. Or at least I've avoided being caught doing anything to risk being punished that way again. I'm sneaky enough to get away with breaking the rules if I'm smart enough about it. Breaking the masturbation rule would surely result in painful punishment from Master. A punishment I don't want to have to endure.

To cover my tracks I start by gathering my bed sheets into a pile and toss them onto the floor. I replace them with fresh sheets and make the bed up good as new. Then I take the small black bullet vibrator I was using and hide it in one of the drawers of my vanity. I stole it from the playroom the night before and I'll have to wait until Master is asleep tonight to put it back. I managed to steal the key from Mrs.Jones one day and got a copy made so now I can get into the playroom whenever I want without any trouble. It's quite convenient. With my mess cleaned up in the bedroom I have to think fast on what to do with the dirty sheets. Christian will no doubt check them if I leave them in the laundry hamper in here, but if I bring them up to Taylor's room he'll have no way of finding them.

In the time I've been staying here I've formed a very positive bond with all the staff, Taylor especially. We've grown close, despite the fact that Christian keeps us apart as often as possible. I know how much he hates to share. Especially when it comes to me. He's so possessive over what's his. I sneak my way up to Taylor's bedroom and thankfully Christian stays in his study. I walk into Taylor's room without announcing myself and he jumps when he sees me. "Mrs. Williams. What're you doing in here?" He asks. "Sorry to startle you. I need you to put these with your dirty laundry, please. My sheets need to be washed. They're very dirty." I say, batting my eyelashes at him. He stutters and stammers a moment, obviously a bit shocked. It's kind of cute seeing him all flustered. It's surprisingly easy to get that reaction out of him and I enjoy being the one to do it. Awkwardly, he holds out his hands and I place the bundle in his arms. He takes my dirty sheets and holds them in a bundle in his hands. He's become quite smitten with me and I have to say I'm fond of him as well. He's very helpful and kind and most importantly discreet. Knowing that he hasn't the slightest idea why I've given him my used bedding brings a smug little smirk to my face. If he only knew... my smirk grows wider as I hold back a giggle. "Thank you, Taylor." I thank him with a big smile. I hold my hands behind my back and twist side to side, looking at him through wide doe eyes. He blushes and tucks the bundle away into a basket in his closet. "When would you like them returned to you?" He asks, all businesslike. "Whenever they're clean. Just make sure you get them to me only, not Mr.Grey." He nods. "Yes, ma'am. May I ask why?" I smile brightly at his seemingly innocent question. "You may ask, but I won't be answering." I wink at him and he clears his throat. "Mr.Grey." I turn my attention to the doorway where Christian stands. "Leila, why are you in Taylor's room?" Christian asks, his tone tinged with jealousy. "I was only asking him if he'd seen you. Why else?" I keep my eyes down so he can't tell I'm lying. "Well, you've found me." He grumbles, taking me by the hand. He walks me out and as I leave I catch sight of Taylor, looking uncomfortable and vaguely confused. I smirk to myself, then force my face back into an expression of apathy. Master has no idea of the things I do behind his back and I like to keep it that way. I have Taylor right where I want him, wrapped around my finger, and I know Master isn't far from being in the same position.