Chapter Ten : Stress Ball

Varun Reddy

Varun Reddy.

I woke up late, again. I don't understand why doesn't Sriti wake me up, man. Right, I hate it when people disturb me. I reached my office a little late but guess that's okay. It's been a month since our marriage and to my utter shock, I wasn't upset about Kaira and Vivaan. In fact I forgave her whole heartedly. It's just I act a little formal with her, I don't know why. About Sriti and me, well all is good with us. We're progressing day by day and it's hard to keep my eyes off her. Her smile, her eyes, her crappy jokes . . . everything just got me whipped.

I was about to enter my cabin when I heard Sriti's voice. "Mr. Reddy, you're late to office. Being the boss, you've to maintain some punctuality and etiquettes. Now may I ask you what's the reason behind you being late?" She questioned me infront of everyone and stood there smirking. Oh god, she looks so hot! Professional Sriti is even more sexy, boy!

"Oh, I'd really like to answer that question but in private. So in my cabin." I said and walked away smirking. After a few seconds, she was in with a suspicious look. I seductively walked towards her and held her hand. She was looking at our hands when I suddenly pulled her to me and held her waist in a tight grip. Her eyes widened and I feel that in any moment they'll come out of their sockets.

"Varun, what the hell are you doing?" She questioned squirming infront of me. "Ah, baby, you asked me right, why am I late, so I'm just answering that question of yours." I whispered against her ear and licked her ear lobe. She instantly shivered as if some electric current passed through her body. "Oh really, Varun? What's that crappy answer of yours eh?" She questioned trying to push me but I was strong enough to not to budge.

"You know, my wife, Mrs. Reddy, didn't wake me up on time. So I became late. Blame my wife, darling." I said placing a kiss on her shoulder. "Okay, Varun, it's enough. I was just joking outside. You know, stop it now!" She said blushing. Man. "That's what you get for joking around with Varun!" I said smirking to which she stuck her tongue out. I kissed her shoulder and cheek once again before letting her go.

"What's with you and those kisses, eh?" She questioned me, narrowing her eyes at me. "Oh nothing, darling and it's not like you don't love it, now is it?" I said in a playful way and she imitated me. Seriously, I had no idea why I got intimate with her, but boy, I loved it as much as she did. Though we don't feel anything for each other yet, maybe we started getting attracted to each other now. I decided that I'm not going to stop myself as it's good we're taking a step ahead in our married life.

"Hey, Varun, look at this, man!" Sriti called me, breaking my chain of thoughts. I walked near her and saw there was a gift and a card on it.