Epilogue

Sriti and Varun were in their room, sleeping peacefully

Sriti and Varun were in their room, sleeping peacefully. Married life was indeed a bliss for them. Their mornings would start with lovely pecks and nights would end with passionate love making. Varun had become more considerate and mature since he confessed his love to her. He started seeing her as more than just a friend and he was glad that he found the love of his life in her.

From the day he hurt her, he was always conscious about the way he

spoke with others. He thought twice before speaking up always and thought thrice before taking a decision. All these changes in him were not only noticed by Sriti but everyone around him. He wasn't the impulsive, immature Varun but the mature and calm Varun. Sriti was truly happy with this new Varun who wasn't only romantic but mature too. It was like she finally got the happily-ever-after, she always dreamt of.

Just then, Sriti felt someone pecking her forehead. She immediately opened her eyes and saw Varun gazing at her with utter adoration in his eyes. She smiled at him brightly which he returned with one of his own. "Good morning, Varun." She whispered. "Good morning baby." He said, moving his hands from her bare waist to upwards, towards her breasts, under her shirt.

"Varun." She moaned to which he smirked with a mischievous glint in his eyes. "Baby, please. I need to be inside of you." He pouted to which she smiled pecking his lips. "Okay, fine. But you've to be fast and silent, okay?" She said and was about to remove his shirt, when she heard a cute baby voice. "Mommy!" Arjun, their four year old son, shouted, entering their room. She immediately pushed Varun gently and sat up, resting her back to the headboard.

"Mommy!" He again said and climbed up the bed, sitting in her lap. "Yes, baby?" She questioned sweetly, ruffling his hair as Varun too leaned his back to the headboard resting his head in the crook of her neck. "Mommy, I'm sleepy. But I'll sleep with you and Dada." He said cutely to which she smiled nodding. "Okay, baby. But don't you want to get ready as Anya aunt's coming home today?" She questioned caressing his cheek and running her fingers through Varun's hair who was now looking at their son, adoringly.

"Oh yes, Mommy. I want to see her huge tummy!" He said, laughing and Varun immediately chuckled, taking his son in his arms. "Yes, my cutie pie. But first, we need to shower and get ready." He said, kissing his cheek and Arjun nodded kissing him back. "But, I want to shower with you, Dada!" He said stubbornly and pouted. "Okay, you guys, go and shower then. I'll get ready in his room." Sriti smiled at them and they nodded like kids. "Aye, aye, captain!" Varun mock saluted her and Arjun imitated the same, making her chuckle.

-----

Sriti was in the kitchen, making sandwiches for the most important boys of her life. Her Grandmom and Dad were out on a trip with their family friends and would return after a week. "What's my baby doing?" Varun said huskily, back hugging her and holding her bare waist firmly.
"

Your so-called baby is making breakfast for you and your cute son." Sriti said leaning back on Varun's shoulder as he chuckled slowly.

"Sriti, our life has changed so much. I mean look at us. We're not the carefree idiots who always tried to make mischief anymore but we're two responsible parents of a cute little son. Oh my god, I just can't believe it." Varun said chuckling and Sriti turned to him, smiling. "I know. To be honest, I like this life. I love you, Varun." She said cupping his face and he smiled before crashing his lips onto hers.

"I love you too, Sriti." He whispered in between the kiss and pulled her more into him by holding his hips. She tugged his hairs and kissed him back. He bit her lower lip hardly, making her moan loudly. "Sexy." He whispered and was about to kiss her again, when Arjun came.

"Mommy! Dada! How do I look?" He questioned running towards them. Sriti picked him up and kissed his cheeks. "You look cute, as always." He blushed after listening to her comment and looked at his Dada. "Oh, baby! You look so good! Just like your dad." Varun said and winked at them. Sriti blushed slowly and Arjun giggled cutely.

Varun pulled them closer by holding her waist and kissed his forehead. Arjun then got down and started hogging his favourite sandwiches as they both smiled, looking at him. Varun then removed her hair and and kissed her shoulder. She looked at him, shocked and was about to push him when he held her waist from back and started sucking her collar bone. She placed her hands on his which were on her waist and bit her lip in order to not moan, closing her eyes in ecstasy.

"I hate you, Divyansh." Just then, they heard Anya's loud voice and parted, startled. "Anya aunt!" Arjun shouted and ran near her. She smiled at him and greeted him. He looked at her belly and started caressing the huge one with his tiny hands. Anya and Divyansh tied the knot an year ago and now Anya was nine months pregnant. "What champ? Won't you greet your uncle?" They heard Divyansh's voice. "Uncle!" He shouted and ran towards him and he picked him up, kissing all over his face.

"Sriti! Varun!" Anya squealed and threw herself on them. They both chuckled and hugged her back. "Yo guys!" Divyansh said coming towards them with Arjun in his arms. They smiled and greeted him while Anya glared at him. "Baby, I'm sorry!" Divyansh said pouting. "Shut up!" She shouted and walked into the kitchen with them four following her. Arjun got down and sat with Anya. They both started hogging the sandwiches while the other three looked at them lovingly.

"Now what did you do, my dear friend?" Varun said placing a hand on his shoulder. "Why are you asking him? Ask me, I'll tell you. We went to a shop for some chocolates for my cutie pie Arjun but this idiot started flirting with a sales girl. He effing ignored me and gave her his full attention. Like what the hell?" She said with wet eyes and everyone else chuckled except for Divyansh who looked at her with guilt.

"Baby, I'm sorry." He said touching her belly when she slapped his hand. "Don't touch me. I know you only love your kid, growing inside me but not me. I've even become fat, so you probably hate me!" She said and burst into tears. Pregnant women and their hormones. Divyansh quickly hugged her, caressing her hair. "No baby, I only love you. I'm really very sorry, please. Forgive me. I was just making you jealous. Please, I'm sorry. I love you. I truly do." He said to which she nodded slowly and smiled as he heaved a sigh in relief.

"I love you too!" She said and pecked his lips. They all smiled. "So guys, c'mon let's go! We're getting late!" Varun said to which Arjun squealed and jumped in his arms, excited. As the elders weren't there, they all planned to go on to Wonderland, an amusement park. "Yes! Let's go!" Even Anya shouted like a kid and they all got out, excited, heading towards their destination.

And that's how finally Varun Reddy found the love of his life in his childhood best friend, Sriti Nanda.