Chapter Nineteen : Knocking Some Sense

Varun Reddy

Varun Reddy.

I slowly opened my eyes and looked around. I was in my room,
sleeping near the door. What the hell? Just then everything flashed in my brain and my heart ached in pain. Sriti. I closed my eyes and rested my head on the door. After a few minutes, I rubbed my eyes and walked to the washroom tiredly. I gasped looking at myself. I looked like a piece of crap. I groaned immediately, looking at the tear stains on my face. I brushed my teeth and washed my face.

I got out and picked my phone to check the time which was twelve in the noon. Damn!  I have to get to work. Just when I was about to move towards my closet, I spotted a courier packet on the dressing table. I picked it up and opened it. There were a few documents and a letter.
I read the documents carefully and was shocked. It said that Sriti transfered all her properties and shares on my name. I was the sole owner and protector of Moonshine. What the hell? I quickly opened the letter and read it.

"Hey Varun!

So I know I should've come and talked to you personally but I knew you wouldn't listen to me. So I had to write this letter. After yesterday's fight, I understood one thing; we both needed some time to fix each other. To fight our inner demons. So I made a decision.

I wrote all the shares on your name and the documents are attached with this letter. I wanted a break and I know you want one too. So I'm leaving the country temporarily. But don't worry, I'll back to you. To make you mine.

About Grandmom and Dad, don't worry. I told them that I'm going to attend one of my college friend's wedding and I would be back in a month. I even informed them about the transfer of the shares and they were initially disappointed but they didn't complain much, so it's okay. Now I hope you'll take care of yourself in my absence and even get a clarity on what to do next. Bye and miss me a little.