Chapter Eighteen : Truth And Confrontations

Varun Reddy

Varun Reddy.

Currently I was working on the budget of Siya's wedding. Only two weeks were there and I had to buck up. With all the Nakul and Neil
drama going on, I and Sriti couldn't concentrate on our work. But my employees were responsible enough to not neglect their work like their bosses.

Grandmom and Uncle gave us both a good earing for avoiding our work completely. Grandmom even thought of taking the company issues in her hands as she wasn't happy with me and Sriti. Okay I've always been the bad boy in her eyes, but when Sriti got scoldings from her, the matter is damn serious.

But then, my Sriti darling is too damn intelligent. She just brushed off my Grandmom by saying that she and I were going on dates so couldn't complete our work and the look Grandmom gave was priceless. The happiness and joy in her eyes was worth the whole world. She excused us for this time and told us to not neglect our responsibilities from next time. Whoof!

Coming to Nakul, the guy's marriage was scheduled for next month and we were the wedding planners. I was super duper excited to plan my buddy's wedding. The guy is such a lucky boy. He's so darn romantic and can't keep his hands off Neha. But when it comes to his parents, he becomes a puppy and Neha handles the matters, saving him and defending him.

Well, guess that's what partners do; defend you infront of others and correct when you're alone. I so wanted to be like them; so in love. I knew I'm falling for her but whenever I think of confessing I feel something is missing. I just don't know. I decided to give it some time and leave the matter there.

The Neil guy; mahn, he is such a big bastard. After getting the proofs we submitted them in the court and he, after so many trials, confessed the truth. He was put in the jail a week ago and I couldn't be anymore happier. But still, the nerve of the guy. He still tried touching Anya so shamelessly. Divyansh just couldn't control and punched him. But then, we stopped him from going further and thought of dealing with it later.

Okay, whoof, I was done checking it. It was perfect, except for those small little mistakes, here and there. It was already four and I was completely free, so I thought of paying a visit to Sriti's cabin. Well, a few kisses wouldn't harm anyone, you know. I walked near her cabin and was about to open the door when I heard Anya's voice.

"What are you saying?" She almost shouted. Okay, well, I know it's not right to eavesdrop, but I couldn't help the curiosity rising in me. "Shh, Anya! Calm down. Okay, I know I didn't tell you this, but yeah, I'm in love with Varun." She said blushing and I felt so good, boy. But what she said next, made my blood boil in anger.

"I loved him from the moment I came to know what love is. I crushed on him from my childhood. I dreamt of him. As my boyfriend, partner, husband and soulmate. My world revolved around him. Anya, I was totally in love with him." She said and I took my time to digest it. Before I could think of anything Anya spoke. "But why didn't you confess to him?" She questioned confused and even I wanted to know the answer.