Chapter Fifteen : Runaway Groom [Part Two]

• WARNING : PEOPLE WHO ARE HOMOPHOBIC OR AGAINST HOMOSEXUALS, KINDLY SKIP THIS CHAPTER

WARNING : PEOPLE WHO ARE HOMOPHOBIC OR AGAINST HOMOSEXUALS, KINDLY SKIP THIS CHAPTER. NO HATE COMMENTS PLEASE.

Sriti Nanda.

I pressed my hand to my mouth, whereas Nakul started recording the scene in his phone. First Varun started his task. "Hey handsome!" He said in a seductive way to which the bodyguard looked at him with awe. "Oh, your ear piercing is so good. Could you please tell me your beautiful name?" He said running his hands on the guy's chest to which the guy breathed heavily. Varun looked like a small kid infront of that bulky man. Nakul pressed his hand on his mouth to stop himself from laughing.

"Oh, I'm John Lewis, Sir." The guy said in a tone which held respect for Varun. "Oh, c'mon, don't call me Sir. Call me baby. I like it that way." Varun said running his hands over the guy's abs through the black fabric. "Sure, baby." John bit his lips, I guess to stop himself from moaning. Varun, for a second looked at him weirdly but then composed himself.

"Oh, sweetheart, don't bite your lips like that. I'm having dirty thoughts right now. I'm so turned on." Varun whispered in his ear and licked his lobe. I immediately giggled placing my hand on my mouth. I'm so gonna tease him from now on. "Baby, are you free tonight? I can't control anymore." John said in a seductive tone and Varun acted as if he was turned on. "Sure, sweetheart. Come let's go." Varun said dragging him but the guy didn't move.

"John, you can't go with him." The other bodyguard said and John gave a longing look to Varun. Just then we heard another voice. "Varun." Anya came towards them and we were shocked seeing her. Her saree was hanging lower than her belly button, exposing her waist completely and she had all her hair on one side of her neck, exposing her right neck to collarbone. The other bodyguard immediately groaned seeing her.

"Varun, you can't leave me, like this and go with him." She said placing a hand on her bare waist while Varun gave a pissed off look to her. "Oh c'mon-" Varun was about to say something, but again Anya cut him off.
"

Oh, wait, who's this hottie boy?" Anya said walking towards the other guy seductively. "I'm Archie Marshall, ma'am." He said sticking his hand out to her to which she placed her hand in his, introducing herself. She immediately ran her other hands from his chest to his abs.
"Okay, I guess you guys are having fun. So why don't you let us have some fun, eh?" Varun questioned rubbing John's bicep. "Yes, we too need our privacy. So you guys please leave us, alone." Anya said that last part seductively and placed his hands on her waist. Soon, Varun and John walked near the bushes which were far from the entrance. Now we couldn't see what was going on. So we concentrated on Anya-Archie. I'm so gonna show this to Divvy and make him jealous.