Chapter 6 Day Off Already?!.

(Y/N) P.O.V)(EDITED) Remember Italics Is texting

 I go home after saying good bye to Mari.I think back on my day. Everyone was so nice. I am glad they already consider me as a friend. Me being a socially awkward introvert. I was always like that. I couldn't talk to anyone. Finally i found Ever.

Ever has been by my side through everything. I had a group of friends named Emmie, Beau, and Of course Ever. After years of being friends something happened. In middle school Emmie and Beau became popular and forgot Ever and I.

 Ever was in that group but she didn't follow everyone else's footsteps. She stayed with me and we became the best of friends. We did everything together and when our old 'friends' wanted to be friends with us again we denied. We knew damn right they wanted to make us miserable. They wanted to ruin our friendship. Good thing we denied because recently we saw they all got arrested for stealing alcoholic drinks from a gas stations. Hahaha Losers. 

 "EVER!!" I yell opening the door. "Hey bestie." She says all perky. "How was your day?"       "AMAZING!! I got to meet the gang. They all seem friendly."  "Well it's pretty late we better get some sleep." Ever says yawning. "Nope i'm not going to sleep but good night!" I say running into my room and flop on my bed. I watch episodes of Grand Theft Smosh for hours until i slowly fall asleep.

I open my eyes and regret it immediately. I have to wake up. I turn over in bed and look at my phone that was on the bed stand. I press the home button and see i have some messages from Mari. I open my phone and go straight to messages. 

The messages read.

 'Hey (Y/N), Wes is not gonna be at dinner today because he is not ready to meet you.'  

 'Why is this such a big deal of him not knowing me.' I reply

'Because i know he is gonna like you and i need to wait for the right time. Plus i know you like him. Remember-able Moments.  I blush madly. NOOOOO!!! SHE KNOWS!!! 

  ' When and where are we going to eat?'  I ask.  

'Today 6:00 pm at (Favorite-Restaurant).' i don't reply but i keep the time and place noted in my mind. 

OH hey i forgot to tell you you don't come in today. Everyone has meetings :) Mari texted.  Great now what do i do today. 

    I call Ever. "Hey Ever"  "Whats-sup." She says. "You got anything from now to 6."     "No but don't you have work?!"   "No. Everybody has meetings and since i'm not fully into the group i don't go. I wanted to know if we could hang out. I'm Bored."   "Yeah i am at the mall meet me at HotTopic K?" Every replies.  "Yup cya there." I get on a Monster INC. Sweater (VVV)

Then I jump in my car and head to the mall to meet Ever

(Ever's P.O.V)

I head to HotTopic and wait for (Y/N) to arrive. I look at anime stuffs before i see (Y/N) coming in. I run over to her and hug her.  "Why?" she says bluntly. "Because." We both start laughing and we both look around the shop. I choose a couple of anime posters and some collectibles while (Y/N) picked out 5 different blind boxes.

 We walk over to the register to purchase our items. (I just took 5 minutes to figure out how to spell items WOW ME) We walk out and spot a ice cream stand. We run over and get some DippinDots. We found a table and talk about random topics. You know whatever comes to the mind.

A reason i love (Y/N) is because we never run out of things to talk about. That is why we are best friends. After we finished our ice cream we go shopping at a bunch of other stores and end up having a shopping spree. Also we didn't even spend that much money. Friendship Goals. 

We go home and play video games. She got me started on Undertale while she started watching an anime. I got up to the Papyrus date but then (Y/N) had to leave for what ever she had to do. She told me but i was to busy trying to win Papyrus's heart.

(Wes's P.O.V o.0 WHAT)

I sit in the living room, head in my hands. I heard a knock on the door and my head shot up. I haven't talked to the group in a week or even more. I open the door and see Joven. I give him a big hug and let him in. He moved out a week after my Ex moved in. It's kinda sad i can't have him back here. It gets lonely when it's just you and your thoughts.

"How have you been?"Joven asked walking over to the couch. "I am actually way better then i was days ago. Taking days off really helped i think. I actually think i'm ready to work now." I say confidently.  "REALLY! Can i tell Ian and Anthony that you are gonna come in tomorrow?" Joven says. I nod and think about what everyone at the offices are doing. It is probably frantic. 

Not saying i am a big part of Smosh Games but they are down an editor and we get a bunch of videos done everyday. The videos we make usually get edited and completed in the same day. Being short an editor really slows the process

"What do you wanna do today. I have up until six." Joven says. "Let's just play Mario Kart" He nods and we put the disc into the counsal and start playing. I beat Joven the first. I haven't won a game sense the break up. Even on the outside i'm showing improvement. I am excited to go back to work. I can actually be myself. I can actually  spend time with the crew. 

(700 Words) 

I bet you didn't see Wes's P.O.V coming wow. To be honest i didn't either i just decided to add it. Question: What is your favorite Smosh Games series. Mine is Grand Theft Smosh because why not. I better get to sleep 10:00 and i am super sleepy. Well that's it Love ya Birdies Cya~J.Birdie 

(1059 Words)