Chapter 49 Nightmares.

(Wes P.O.V)

After we finish the movie (Y/N) fell asleep and soon so did i. I was so happy she was back by my side that it didn't take me long to get comfortable nor fall asleep. She is my one and only.. My soul mate. She is who i'm meant to be and everything fitting together like puzzle pieces. We are the perfect puzzle. I cuddle into her and my eyes fall.

"Wesley.....W-Wes.." I feel someone shaking me slightly. I open my eyes and see my princess. "What's Wrong my love." I say getting up and rubbing my eyes. After my vision got used to the dark i saw (Y/N)'s teary eyes. "I umm. I had a n-nightmare. I guess i am a little k-kid." She says sheepishly and blushes. "Im scared.." "Awww (Y/N) come here!" I pull her in and give her a huge hug. 

I don't ask about what happened even tho i am worried about it. She doesn't need to relive it. "I love you." (Y/N) whispers while slightly sobbing. "I love you a million times more." I say rubbing her back and making her comfortable. "What would make my little princess not scared." I speak softly. "You can go back to sleep. I'm not gonna risk another nightmare." she says. "I am tired and i can see you are to..." I raise my eyebrow. I can see right through her.

"What if i get another gruesome nightmare about you!" "Me?" My face drops along with hers.. "You." She looks down as tears start coming again. "(Y/N) nothing like that is gonna happen and never will happen." I say reassuringly. "I know but its still hard to see it.. I'll be fine wes." "No.(Y/N) come and cuddle with me and ill keep you safe. I promise. I'm not forcing you to go to sleep but i at least want you laying down and trying." "o-ok." She lays down next to me on the couch and nuzzles into me. "I'm sorry for waking you up." "Never be sorry. I'm always here for you." And with that both me and (Y/N) fell asleep with no more rude awakenings.

(Y/N) P.O.V)

I woke up and i felt Wes right beside me holding me close. He really did keep me safe i didn't have another nightmare. I slip out of Wes's hold and make my way to the kitchen to make Wes some well deserved pancakes. I get out all the pans and what not including the ingredients. I also get out some bacon and eggs for a little more variety. i start making the pancake mix as i hear Wes yelling from the living room. I drop what i was holding and sprint to where Wes laid.

"Whats wrong!" I say kneeling down. "I guess nightmares are contagious.." He says with teary eyes. "Wes.." I give him a big hug. "What happened. "Well i lost you. You left me for no specific reason and i cried a lot. and then i heard a gun shot from outside. It was you who took your own life and i wasn't there to stop it. I'm soo sorry." He bursts out in tears and pull me into another hug. His hug was so tight it felt like i couldn't get out if i tried. "I'm okay. It's okay. Everythings okay." I say trying to get him to calm down.

After a little more crying Wes finally calmed down and went straight into the bathroom to shower and get ready for the work day. I finished breakfast minutes before he was done showering so we got to eat together at the table that i will soon be able to call my own. "You ready Wesley." I ask slipping on my shoes and spinning the keys around my index finger. "You need to stop calling me Wesley, Curly." He jokes as he finishes getting ready and heads out the door. "Umm not gonna happen.." I laugh following along.

I drive to work normally and me and Wes sing a long to some hilarious songs by Bo Burnham. (AUHfIUGFPUGF HES AMAZING) We sing along to other random songs that happen to be on the radio also. After we finish our last song we arrived at the Smoffices. But we'd only be here for a bit because we would have to head over to a building to do Smosh and Order. 

"Imma beat you!" I say running to the elevator and quickly trying to shut the door on Wes. I was quick enough and it closed right on time. I could hear Wes's laugh getting quieter as i head to our floor. I run pass the cubicles and straight into the Smosh games room. "Hey people!" I say slightly out of breath. "HEY (Y/N) CONGRATS!!" Mari yells and runs to engulf me in a hug. "Thanks!" soon enough the whole office was congratulating me and giving me hugs or weird guy hugs or whatever.

"Wait where is Wes?" Joven asks. Everyone stops and looks around confusingly. Right as thats said Wes runs straight in. "(Y/N) Where are you!" He spots me, runs over and starts to tickle me. "NO! ---STOP!!" I try to wiggle my way out but Wes kept pulling me back and tickling me more. "Wes leave her alone. She's had enough torture." Sohinki laughs as he stands back watching. "FIne." He lets me go and i finish laughing. 

"Was it worth it?" He says. "Ummm......totally." I skip back to my desk and start logging in like nothing happened. He rolls his eyes and sits next to me as he interlocks our hands. "You guys are just gonna do that and leave us with no context!?" Lazercorn asks as other Smosh games Members agree. "Well i just raced Wes into the office and i won." "SHE CLOSED THE ELEVATOR ON ME WITH NO WARNING!" "Potato potahto!" The office erupts in laughter. "you guys are the cutest!" Flitz squeals and everyone goes back to their desk.

We film a GTS and a Game Bang before hopping in our cars and heading to Smosh and Order. Only Matt Raub knew what we where debating on but no one else did. Made the situation 100X better.  We arrived and started to walk in. "What do you think we're debating." I ask Wes. "I have no clue it could be anything from past videos.." he says. I think a bit more as we walk into the building. Almost everyone is here so we head over to the group. "THE COUPLE MADE IT!" Joven shouts as everyone smiles over at us.

"Hey guys! Who are we waiting for?" I ask as Sohinki and Lazercorn walk in. "Nobody now." Matt laughs. "OK we will give you guys parts then explain the situation then everyone grabs costumes. OK?"

HEllo everyone here's a chapter. I might go a little over 50 but i also might be doing a book two. I want to hear your opinions before i make a decision writing the next chapter.

DO YOU WANT A SEQUEL?

Having a sequel will make the book less rushed but keeping it in one book will make it rushed but not having to finish two books. LEAVE COMMENTS!  

This Ugly Face IS OUT!! ~J.Birdie

(1223 Words)