Chapter 12 Phone Call.

(Y/N) P.O.V)(EDITED)

I wake up early the next morning and get ready straight away. After i am up and ready I call Lazercorn to ask if he would pick me up and take me to work. Ever wasn't home today because she was going to get the money's. CHING CHING! "Hey Lazercorn." I greeted. "Hey (Y/N) Wassup."  "Can you take me to work today. My friend can't today."  "Yeah of course." He agreed.  I

         I walked downstairs to the kitchen to make breakfast.  After eating a bit of breakfast I get a unexpected phone call. "Hello. Is this (Y/N) (L/N)?" Says a sweet voice. "Yes this is." i say. "I'm Dr.Casey and i called to tell you your parents are terribly sick. They have been Ok so far but i don't think they have a lot of time left to live"  "....." I have no words. "So they have a couple months."  She says. "Ok umm thanks." I say on the verge of tears still not knowing what to say. "Don't thank me." She responds. "Could you tell them i said 'hi' and that i love them." I say before she hung up. "Yeah no problem have a great day." She didn't bother leaving me to say anything else and just hung up.

        After hearing the news I hear a honk. I take a few deep breaths and gather my feelings before leaving. I grab my stuff and walk out the door. I wave at Lazercorn while i open the door of his car to get in. "Hey (Y/N)! Ready for work?" He says happily while i am putting on my seat belt.  "Yep!" i say putting on a fake smile. I just want to curl up in a ball in bed and pray to god that my parents don't die while filling my room up with tears.

       "(Y/N) i can see right through you. Whats up?" He says concerned.  "Mind your own problems before you talk about mine" i say bluntly. "Please tell me." He says with puppy dog eyes. " i'm your 2nd BFF after all." He says trying to push me into telling him.   "Successful people never worry about what other people are doing." I say rudely. He sighs sadly and starts the car. I play back what i said in my head and i realized it sounded way meaner then i meant it to be. "OH MY GOSH LAZERCORN! I'M SORRY." I start hugging him from the side making sure i don't disrupt his driving. Even though i am having a horrible day i shouldn't ruin others.

(Lazercorn's P.O.V)

I felt so bad after what (Y/N) said. "OH MY GOSH LAZERCORN! I'M SORRY." She says and starts hugging me from the side. "No i get it i was being nosy." i say sadly. I didn't know she could be that sassy. "NO NO NO that's not it i am just rude" She says. "I just had a bad day so far. I am such a horrible person." She says apologetically "I'M SO SORRY." She says the whole way to work. I respond every time with a "It is Okay (Y/N) i know you didn't mean it harshly."  "I'll tell you." She says quietly. "No it's fine. It will just make you more depressed. Let's just get your mind off things.

When we get to work we realize we were late. "Just blame me for being late. I am new and it was my fault." She says getting out. "No you are already having a bad day so i don't want you to take blame and make it even worse."  "Nah. Nothing can be worse then the news this morning. I'm taking the blame."  "Nope i am." I say popping the p. "Well you can't if i tell them first." She saying running ahead of me swiftly. "No way get back her." I ran after her but she was way faster then me. God i need to get in shape.

(Y/N) P.O.V)

I ran to the Smosh office to tell Ian and Anthony that it was my fault that me and Lazercorn were late. Not Lazercorn's.  Once i'm at the doorway of their office, i look back to see Lazercorn far behind struggling to catch up. He sprints even faster as I give a devilish smirk and walk into their office.

 I walk over to the boys and they gave me confused faces. "Hey so i just want to s- " Then i got brutally interrupted by a wild Lazercorn. "I was the reason we were late sorry."  "No it was me." I say reassuringly. "Well who ever did it it's fine because we don't film for another 10 minutes." Ian says. "K let's get to work." I say walking out while holding on to Lazercorn's hoodie and dragging him out. "Nice try." I say. He laughs and we walk to the Smosh Games recording studio.

(730 Words)

Hi guys i am gonna be straight forward i think this is the worst chapter i have wrote. AND IT TOOK ME 3 HOURS. I am probably gonna change it later on in this life so.

Well That's All Love Ya Birdies Cya ~J.Birdie 

(867 Words)