Chapter 29 Great Save.

(Flitz's P.O.V)(EDITED)

I stay up late editing the project. I want to make the whole thing perfect now so i don't have to do it later on. Even tho through the years things could advance. Lazercorn fell asleep half way through our editing so it left the unprofessional to do it. *Breakfast!* I heard a voice call downstairs. I pulled an all nighter. Great.

(Y/N)'s P.O.V)

  *Breakfast!* I hear while my eyes are still closed. I quietly wake up and jump off my bed. I freshen up in the bathroom and I putting on my snow fleakes team shirt.

By this point i was expecting Wes to be up and about. But no. Still underneath all the covers peacefully sleeping. "Wes breakfast is downstairs." I say quietly. Nothing. "Wes..." I say coming a bit closer. Nothing. "We--" "BOO!" He yells engulfing me in a hug pulling me into the bed. "WES!!" I whine instantly pushing away from him in terror. "Oh come on." He laughed, "It was funny." I shake my head no while crossing my arms. Yes i'm that childish. I stick out my tongue at his laughter and walk out the door. "(Y/N) wait for me please." He yells still laughing. "Why do i have to." I say back. "Cause i asked?"  "Fine." I groan.

I wait for 20 long dreary minutes for him to get ready. "OK i'm ready." He says fixing his team shirt. "Took you long enough." I say just to pick on him. "Yeah yeah lets go eat." He says pushing past me. "Rude." i say catching up to him. He just smirks and starts RUNNING DOWN THE HALLWAY. Running is not my go to thing. "WESS???" I whine running forcefully. He slows down so i could catch up then stops running completely. "Thanks." i sarcastically say. "You're very welcome cutie." he says putting a hand around me. I blush profusely. "My blushing beauty." He laughs. "What has gotten into you?" i ask. "Nothing just glad i have you." He smiles. "OK?" I say still suspicious. 

We get the same thing as yesterday and sit at the same separated table. Lazercorn didn't come this time probably because he knows about us and wanted to give us space. That jerk. XD Wes and i have a huge conversation but he kept saying cute remarks. Its so crazy how we have only been together for a little more then a day and he is acting like i'm the queen or something. I'm not complaining or anything. As long as he's my king. Sorry that was cringey i'll go now.

(Wes's P.O.V)

After we get done with breakfast i drag (Y/N) to the gaming TV. "What are we doing here" She asks. "Well since we didn't get to dance together wanna dance now." I ask holding up the Ebox controller.  "Of course handsome." She giggles. I take her and select (I've had) The Time Of My Life. She giggles more as the song starts.

The whole time (Y/N) was giggling her head off. Every time i had to twirl her she got even louder. It was Adorable. I'm surprised that no one came to check this out. People would definitely think something was up. As the song was finishing up we both knew the lift was coming. I lifted her up and she just busted out laughing. I drop her and catch her in my arms and kiss her all over her forehead.

 "Please can -- we do that--again." She says in between laughter calming down until she stops. "Not now we have to go film." I say. She pouts. "Later cutie." I laugh. 

We turn around to exit the room but see Lazercorn sneakily filming around the corner. "Lazercorn." I say eyeing him suspiciously. "Sorry i heard you to and it was to adorable that i had to film it." He laughed. "Send that to me please." (Y/N) says enthusiastically grabbing my hand and dragging me to set. Lazercorn following closely behind.

She wasn't suppose to do the wrapping challenge. She ending up subbing for Olivia because she was not feeling well. Something about a bad cold. I sat there behind the camera watching it go down. Lazercorn demolished the rapping game but (Y/N) demolished the wrapping game. Unfortunately (Y/N)'s effort wasn't enough to carry her team because the blue balls won. I have to say it was pretty funny watching (Y/N) and everyone else get wrapped up together. She made sure to stand in front of Mari so she wasn't back to back with a boy. She knew how i would be. 

"Thanks." I say to her after everyone busted out of the wrapping paper. "Yep. Didn't want to deal with grumpy Wes again." "Whatever i wasn't that bad." "Wanna bet?" She asked. "No thank you." I say looking away. "Wes can we dance again?" She begs changing the topic. "Of course." We went to the TV and danced to 'Shut up and Dance with Me' and 'Dear future husband.' She did the same thing last time. Laughed her head off. I actually filmed it on a pro camera this time because i had to. Lazercorn was right about having to film. She was just to cute.

"One more please." She begs again.  "(Y/N), i'm to tired." I say lying down on the couch catching my breath. "You're a party pooper." "It's late." I protest. "I'm agreeing with everyone else. You're full of   Wexcuses" She pouts. "You know Sohinki complains more." She laughs and says, "I would like to think that but.." "Oh you know it." I interrupted her. "Fine have it your way." She pouted. "Dork." I muttered. "Seriously you say that to much." "Oh well you are a dork." "Am not." "Are to." "Am not." "Are to!" "Am NOT!" "ARE TO!" "SHUT UP!!" We both  turn our heads and see Ian looking down at us from the railings. "Sorry Boss." (Y/N) says putting her figure to the top of her eye in a solute. "It's fine just go love each other somewhere else." Ian teases. 

He obviously doesn't know but we get this banter anyway. That's why we didn't want to announce our 'dating' relationship status. Not until she is officially my girlfriend. I mean if i asked her now she probably would say yes but i think i need to ask her on a date first. I don't want to rush this relationship. 

(Y/N) P.O.V)

I say goodnight to Ian and rush upstairs. To be honest i am very tired after dancing for hours on end. I just wanted to spend more alone time with him. Not just sleeping in beds that are close to each other. I don't know i'm probably just being stupid. "(Y/N) where are you going?" Wes calls after me. "Bed! I'm tired!!" I say. "Ok goodnight cu...curly?" He says. He almost called me cutie infront of the main gossip girl Ian. I run to my room and take out my phone.

To: Wesley<3

Great save. 

From : Wesley<3

Ian asked about it but i said it was just a nickname. Be ready for that nickname now from everyone else. He said he is gonna stick with that and might have told everyone else about it XD

Hope you liked today's chapter. I'm gonna take the time and say thank you to the people commenting on my chapters. I love seeing funny references and things you come up with. So everyone reading this please comment. I hope you liked it!!
Well That's It Love Ya Birdies CYA ~J.Birdie.

(1254 Words)