Chapter 43 Real First Date.

(Wes's P.O.V)

I pull into (Y/N)'s house. "Why are we here?" (Y/N) tilts her head to the side in confusion. "Well don't you want to get ready?" I say shoving her playfully. She giggles and leaves the car. "I'll pick you up at 6:45" i say before driving away. She skips happily inside and goes to do whatever.

I go home and freshen up by taking a shower and grooming my hair thoroughly.Have to contain the fluffy hair somehow. I get dressed in my signature red leather jacket and i wear some jeans. I am very very nervous.. I decide to call someone to help me with the nerves.

W="Hey Lazercorn.."
L="HI Wesley How might you be."
W="Thats why i called." I pause, "You see..i am going on a date with (Y/N) Tonight and i'm very nervous.."
L="Don't be! (Y/N) loves you so much you know that! She talks about you all the flippin time. You'll do fine no matter what you do or say."
W="Well what if-"
L="-Wes you know exactly what you should and shouldn't do. You got this ok! Go Get'em!"

And that was it with Lazercorn. I mean it helped but like it didn't? I glance at the nearby clock. My phone. And i see its 6:31. 'i better get going don't wanna be late...' I sprung of towards (Y/N)'s house.

(Y/N)'s P.O.V)

I skipped inside and opened the unlocked door. "Ever i'm home!" I yell closing the door behind me. "(Y/N)!" I hear her yell back with the same enthusiasm. We're so alike. I go (straighten/Curl/braid) my hair. and i wear. (If you can't see the picture or you just don't like the outfit feel free to change it)

 (If you can't see the picture or you just don't like the outfit feel free to change it)

"Ever i'm so nervous!" I say pacing back and forth contemplating the worse case scenarios. "For what?" Ever questioned. "I have a date with Wes. I know we are already together but we've never gone on a proper date and what if i mess things up. What if he doesn't like me once he gets comfortable with me. What if-" "(Y/N) Seriously calm down you'll be fine." She laughs. 

"Ever i've never had a working relationship. I wasn't even ready to love another since the last guy. Heh.. that was several years ago." I admit sheepishly. "But something about Wes changed that. I just don't want to mess it up. You know?" She nods her head understandingly. 

"Sorry i guess i don't look at it that way. One guy leads to the next for me." Ever says, "Well be yourself. He should know who you really are. He shouldn't hate the real you and you shouldn't hide the real you. Like i said i don't think like you do but that's advice to use." I hear a knock on the door. I look at Ever Nervously. "Go get'em." She shoves me towards the door and runs away. AGh Ever.

I walk towards the door and see a smiling Wesly. "Hey Wes!" I say instantly pulling him into a big hug. "(Y/N)!" He says happily, "Ready to go?" "Yep all set." Right after i said that Wes lifted me off the ground and swiftly carried towards his car. I giggle the whole way. 

"So Curly where do you wanna go." Wes laughs setting me carefully in the car. 'Agh that nickname' i cringe internally. "I don't care. Whenever i'm with you i have a great time." i wasn't even trying to compliment him even tho its nice. I guess it now comes naturally. "First of all: Aww! Second of all: Wanna Eat?" "WHO DOESN'T"