Chapter 42 Empty.

(Wes's P.O.V)

Me and (Y/N) have been watching friends for a while now and i just started to hear quiet snores. I look down and yep. shes asleep. I pick her up bridal style and place her in her comfy bed. I smile. How am i lucky enough to have her? To deserve her. What is the reason she chose to like me? Out of every other guy in the world. She chose me. She loves me. but why? Why me? 

"Aye pretty boy! Watching her sleep are we? Very romantic." I jump and look over at Ever who is standing smugly in the doorway." "Uh n-no i was just uh.." I've got nothing. She rolls her eyes. "Well are you gonna watch her all night or are you gonna get home. it really late." "Yeah just give me a minute. "

Ever leaves and I shake her lightly. Her eyes flutter open sleepy and she gives a half smile. "hi" I chuckle softly. "Hey. I'm gonna go home ok?" She frowns slightly but it changes right back into her bright smile. "Okay Wesley. I love you!" She pulls herself up to give me one of her signature hugs but fell back asleep in seconds. "I love you" I say leaving a lingering kiss on his forehead.

I walked out of the room to be met by Evers judging- eyes. "Took you long enough." She said rolling her eyes once again. "Sorry.." I say trying to gather my stuff as quickly as i can to stop all the harsh judgement. Once i start to leave and i am half way out the door Ever calls to me. "Wait Wes.." "Yeah?"

"You know (Y/N) loves you right? Like so much. She has never gotten that flustered and that gushy around any boy ever." Ever says sweetly. "Really?"  Ever nods slowly as i smile bigger then the moon. "She is a great girl and might i say the best girl ever. You better not mess up or break her heart in anyway. I will break you.. You got it." Back to the judgement. I nod slightly scared as she laughs. "You can go Mr. Scaredy cat." 

I rush out the door and get in my car. As im driving home i listen to Fall out Boys new album because (Y/N) has been talking about it a bunch. It was actually pretty good. I get home and crash into my bed right away. I close my eyes.

I couldn't fall asleep. It felt empty. Lonely. I tossed and turned. Cuddled multiple stuffed animals and pillows. Turned off and on the lights. Nothing worked. I know what i was missing. (Y/N).

(Y/N) P.O.V)

I woke up multiple times in the night. I felt so incomplete. Its sad not having someone next to you when you sleep. I do manage to fall asleep but at 6. 

I woke up at 6:30 to get to work. I take a quick shower and brush my hair. Then i call Lazercorn for a ride. "Hey L corn!" "Hey (Y/N)! Wazzup." "Can you give me a ride to work pweaz.." I beg. "Whats in it for me" He retaliates. "Oh come on David." I laugh. "Well i am gonna need some bribery." "Well since Ever made me tacos and gave me ice cream last night. She is starting to get back into my #1 best friend category so...." "I'LL DO IT! BE THERE SOON BYE!!" And he hung up. Bribery, Blackmail, Same thing.

(Wes's P.O.V) 

I got maybe 5 minutes of sleep but i'm very energetic to see (Y/N). I get to work earlier then everyone because i have a plan. I decorate (Y/N)'s desk and wait for her arival.

(1 hour later) 

I stay seated in my desk until i hear a beautiful voice enter the room. (Y/N)'s Here! I get out of my chair and run to hid behind the bonnie figure in the corner. 

(Y/N)'s PO.V)

I walk into the offices and look at my once clear desk. Now it was scattered with hundreds of candies and chocolates. Wes. But their was a note. 

Dear My Princess,

I never got to take you on a real date when i asked you. So i was wondering if you would like to go on one tonight! i didn't check if you had anything important which i probably should of. Oopsie. Well if you do tell me so we can do it tomorrow. I also got you candies..if you couldn't tell. I really should have planned out what i should write cuz i'm kinda just free styling this. Well i really love you and i cannot wait for our first real date. Even if its today tomorrow or the next day.

                                                                                                                                                                                  Love, Wes

I had my hand over  my heart and was dying of a cuteness overload. I look around the room to see if i can find Wes hiding. It can't be that hard. I took a couple minutes but couldn't find him. I put the note in my pocket and begin to sort the candies and clear my space up a bit.

"BOO!" I jump high and scream as someone grabs me by the waist and lifts me up. I panic and start spazzing out. "OH (Y/N) im sorry. Calm down." I hear a clam voice say as they hug me tight. I look over to see who scared me. "Wes!" I yell jumping into his arms. He laughs as he keeps holding me close. "Sorry if i hurt you! You scared me." i laughed. "That's fine i should have not done that."

Everybody else starts showing up so me and Wes calmed down and got some work done. He looked a little disappointed. The reason for it i don't know. I just grabbed his hand and squeezed it. He looks at me and smiles but i looked concerned. "Whats wrong.." I whisper. His smile fades a bit and he shakes his head and gets back to work but He continued to hold my hand and he squeezed my hand back.

After a while we had to film a GTS and it was with Me, Wes, Sohinki, and Flitz. We were doing who knows what. We kinda were just trying to kill each other in the most creative ways. Wes kept walking into all of our traps therefore losing the killing competition. Somethings up.

Me and Wes stayed to edit. I got done before Wes but i didn't leave until he was ready. I feel like he was waiting for me to leave to go. Kinda hurt. But he couldn't wait forever. "Hey Wes." He looks at me. "Can you give me a ride home. Lazercorn left awhile ago an he took me here." He hesitantly agreed and i kissed him on the cheek to try and make him feel better. I think it did a little justice but not enough.

We pack up and i gather all my stuff. Then i remember the letter in my pocket. I can't wait for the date tonight! "Wes!" I say happily, skipping over to his side. "Yeah?" He asked. "Thanks for everything! I Loved the desk and I loved the note." I smile. "You did huh.." he sighs. I raise my eyebrows and look at the sadness in his face. 

"Did i do something?" I ask slightly worried. "Not really.." "What does that mean?" I say softly. He doesn't answer. "Wesley Johnson what did i do." He sighs sadly and looks at me. "It made me sad that you didn't want to go on the date...." He sorrows. My eyes open wide. "NONONO Wes! I meant to say yes but you scared me then everyone came and i got so distracted and.. and.. I'm sorry." I whispered sadly as i lay my head on his arm. 

He puts his arm around me and we hold each other all the way to the car. He opened my door for me then went to his side. "Gentleman." I tease. He smiles his goofy smile and starts up the car. "Now your happy. I was so worried about you Wes. Please tell me next time." I say still feeling bad for making him sad. "I'm sorry. I will i promise." He holds out his pinky and i connect it with mine. 

(1375 Words)

Hewo Peeople Here is a new chapter for you. THANKS FOR 10K Reads! I am honestly surprised this is doing so well. You guys are all the best and thanks for reading this.. 
This Ugly Face is Out!~J.Birdie