Youre our angel

The moon shone brightly, the stars sparkling. It was a beautiful night.

Silver stood on the balcony, wearing a white nightgown with a silk white robe. The wind blew through her hair, her hands resting on the railing.

So many thoughts ran through her head.

Am I a good daughter?
Do I upset them?
Do they really love me?

She never thought she was enough for barnabas and Angelique...

But she was.

Barnabas and Angelique stood at the entrance and looked at each other.

They hoped silver was ok

They walked onto the balcony as a soft sigh escaped silvers lips.

Angelique rested a hand on her shoulder and gently rubbed it.

"Is everything alright honey?" She asked

Silvers eyes filled with tears as she closed her eyes. A few fell down her cheeks as she hung her head.

"A-am I a good daughter?"

Her voice slightly cracked. She tried not to break down.

Barnabas and Angelique looked at each other, shocked. Why would their precious girl say something like that?

"Why would you think that sweetheart?" Barnabas gently moved her hair over her shoulder.

"I-I just feel like I'm not good enough for you..."

Barnabas gently turned her around and lifted up her chin, looking into her golden eyes.

Angelique moved so she was standing next to her husband.

"Angel... don't ever think you aren't good enough for us." Angelique whispered as she ran a hand through silvers hair.

"You're our beautiful daughter. And we couldn't have asked for a better one. You're everything to us and we love you so much..." Barnabas said as he wiped her tears with his thumbs.

Silver buried her face in his chest and wrapped her arms around his waist. Angelique gently stroked her temple, which helped her relax. Barnabas kissed her hair as he wrapped an arm around Angelique and the other around their daughter.

Silver yawned tiredly as she held Angelique's hand.

"Come on. Let's get you in bed." Barnabas whispered before picking her up bridal style. He carried her to her bedroom, Angelique not far behind. He gently laid her down in bed and moved the covers over her body.

He gently sat down on the edge of the bed, Angelique behind her. She propped herself on her elbow and ran her fingers through her hair. Silver curled up tightly as she held Barnabas hand.

Angelique kissed her cheek before Barnabas kissed her forehead.

"Rest my dear..." he cooed as he rubbed silvers knuckles with his thumb.

"I love you both..." she whispered before falling asleep in his arms.

Barnabas gently squeezed her hand as they watched her sleep.

"We love you too angel. With all our hearts..." Angelique gently traced her back with her nails. They would show her how much she meant to them