Comfort

This is barnabas and silver only in this chapter. More father daughter stuff💗

It was the first time silver brought her boyfriend over to the collinwood mansion. They had been together for 3 months.

They were sitting at the table, talking with one another. In the distance, barnabas was watching very closely. This was the first time silver had brought him here. Barnabas was very protective of his only child.

Silver giggled as her boyfriend chuckled. He was wearing a blue shirt and black jeans which seemed to cover up his body really well.

Until silver noticed something purple...

Silvers eyes narrowed as she walked towards him, which made him raise an eyebrow. She went to touch his neck but he slapped her hand away.

Something wasn't right.

She managed to move his collar down and saw... a hickey?!!

Tears filled her eyes as she looked at him, his eyes filled with nothing. Not even regret.

"Tell me the truth now! Did you cheat on me?"

He stood up and looked at her straight in the eyes. Barnabas felt his anger boil inside him. He couldn't stand seeing his precious girl hurt.

"I had a girl over. And we fucked. Why is that such a big problem?"

Tears started to pour down her cheeks. Her heart twisted in pain.

"Y-you're a fucking cheater!"

Normally Barnabas would've told her not to say those kind of words. But he was so mad at her boyfriend right now.

"She knew how to have sex. She was way better than you. I don't even understand why I stayed with you..."

"I should've done this sooner. We are done..." he said before running out of the room. He turned around and saw Barnabas glaring at him.

"Get out. Before I rip your throat out..." he snarled. The asshole scoffed before rolling his eyes and walking out of the house.

Barnabas looked back at his now heartbroken daughter, his eyes filled with sadness and love.

Silver covered her mouth as tears ran down her cheeks like a waterfall. She ran out of the room and tried to run up the stairs. Barnabas wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her close.

Silver broke down in sobs as she buried her face in his chest. Barnabas ran his fingers through her hair as he held her protectively. "I'm so sorry sweetheart..." he whispered sadly as he rested his chin on top of her head.

She choked on her tears as she tightly closed her eyes. She was so hurt.

Barnabas felt really bad for her. He hated seeing his precious girl cry.

"You deserve better darling. You don't need someone like him in your life..."

He gently placed a finger under her chin and lifted it up so he could look into her silver eyes. He kept one arm around her waist, the other hand stroking her cheek. Her cheeks were tear and mascara stained, her eyes totally red and swollen.

"I-I'm a mess..."

Barnabas shook his head as he gently wiped away her tears. "You aren't a mess love. It's ok to cry. Especially when something like this happened."

He moved her hair out of her face. "I know it hurts my love. But it's going to be ok. I promise...."

He kissed her forehead before gently cradling her head against his chest, holding her close. She closed her eyes as a silent tear fell down her cheek.

He soothingly rubbed her back as they stood there in each other's arms. He was going to make that backstabber pay.