Just relax

Silver had a very busy day. She went out with a few friends to go see a movie. Then they went out to lunch and talked for a while

She didn't get home until 6:00 pm.

She opened the door, trying not to fall to the floor and sleep. She was extremely tired. Her eyelids were drooping.

She dragged her feet as she walked, groaning quietly. Barnabas was sitting on the couch, while Angelique was sitting in a chair, reading a book.

They heard the door close, knowing that silver was home.

Before they could speak, silver collapsed on the couch, her head resting on barnabas lap. She curled up, groaning softly. She looked exhausted.

Barnabas and Angelique looked at each other, Angelique moving to the couch and gently picking up Silvers legs. She sat down and gently placed her legs on her lap.

"Did you have fun with your friends angel?" She asked, silver nodding.

Barnabas couldn't help but smile softly as he gently stroked her temple with his fingertips. "Darling... you look exhausted. Get some rest..."

She flipped herself over so she was supine, or laying on the back.

She yawned tiredly as Barnabas gently placed a hand on her forehead, stroking it with his thumb in slow movement.

Silver reached over and held Angelique's hand as she fell asleep.

Angelique saw a blanket on the arm rest. She grabbed it before gently placing it over silver.

Barnabas moved her hair out of her face before stroking her long blonde hair.

They just sat there, watching their daughter rest for a while.