He doesnt deserve you

Imagine- roger leaves David and silver comforts him, while barnabas and the family watch

Roger glanced at barnabas, wondering if he should leave his son. His only son. Should he really leave him since money was more important to him? Was it really?

Without another word, he grabbed his bags and turned on his heel, walking down the steps.

A few tears fell down David's cheeks as he watched his only father leave.

Silver felt a tear fall down her cheek. David was like a younger brother to her. For a parent to leave their child, is heartbreaking.

She couldn't imagine her father leaving her or her mother. She glanced at barnabas who looked at her.

Barnabas looked at her sadly. "I know honey..." he mouthed as he wrapped an arm around his wife's shoulders. Angelique was crying silently as well.

David choked on his tears as he turned around and looked at silver. He ran towards her and almost knocked her over, hugging her tightly. She knelt down and wrapped her arms around him, holding him.

She cradled his head as she rubbed his back. The family just watched them cry together, their hearts breaking. Angelique and barnabas would never EVER leave their precious daughter.

David and silver were very close.

After a few minutes, she slightly pulled away, more tears falling. She sniffled as  she gently wiped away David's tears with her thumbs.

"I know David... he doesn't deserve you..."

David choked on his tears as he looked at silver. "W-why would he leave?" He asked.

Silver shook her head sadly. "Money was more important to him. You should be more important to him. You're his son."

She kissed his forehead. "But know this... you have me and the rest of us. We will never leave you. I promise."

David hugged her once more, and she hugged back. She looked at her parents who had tears running down their cheeks.

Angelique sniffled as she rested her head against his shoulder. "We will never abandon our daughter..."

Barnabas kissed her forehead. "No we won't my love. We won't abandon anybody. We are family..."

"All of us..."