Never Again, my little angel

Silver stood by the window, her eyes watching the rain fall. Carolyn was sitting on the couch, reading a magazine, while david was playing with his dinosaurs. Angelique, Elizabeth and Julia were talking in Julia's office.

The door swung open, revealing barnabas. Carolyn, David and Silver quickly looked at him, his eyes clouded with hunger. He didn't seem to be himself. Carolyn and David quickly stood up, Silver's heart pounding. "D-daddy? is everything ok?" she said, her breath trembling. In one swift movement, Barnabas had her pinned against the wall. Silver whimpered as Barnabas smelled her blood. what was he doing?! Did he know what was happening?

Carolyn and David quickly ran to get the three woman downstairs. Barnabas sank his fangs into her neck, making her cry out. She could feel the blood being drained from her body. She began to grow weaker. "D-daddy stop..." Hands grabbed Barnabas and ripped him off Silver. He flew across the room and landed on the floor, on his back. A strangled gasp escaped Silver's mouth as she fell to the floor unconscious. "Barnabas, what have you done?!" Angelique yelled in horror as she covered her mouth, tears running down her cheeks.

Hearing this, Barnabas eyes widened and he quickly sat up. "no..." Silver was on her back, unconscious. He quickly crawled towards her and pulled her in his arms, moving her hair out of her face. He saw the bite mark and felt tears fill his eyes. He felt so bad. How could he let himself attack his precious girl?

"Get her in my office now!" Julia yelled.

Barnabas slid his other arm under her knees and picked her up bridal style, watching her slowly lull back, her arms dangling. He felt awful.

He rushed behind julia, into her office and laid silver down on the medical bed. He held her hand as he heard his wife sobbing, his dead heart twisting.

Julia grabbed an IV and stuck the needle in her wrist. The IV was attached to a bag of blood which slowly entered her body.

Julia placed two fingers on silvers neck and looked at barnabas. "She'll be alright. She needs to rest."

Julia left the office, leaving barnabas and silver alone. Barnabas sat down on the bed and placed her head on his lap. He brushed a strand of hair out of her face, his nails tracing her forehead.

A soft groan escaped her lips as her eyelids fluttered open. Her blurry vision slowly cleared up as she looked at barnabas, who was now stroking her hair.

"I'm so sorry my love. I don't know what came over me..."

Silver looked at barnabas. "I forgive you daddy..."

Barnabas felt a tear fall down her cheek but silver reached up and gently wiped it away.

"I will never ever let myself hurt you again. I love you so much..."

Silvers eyelids drooped. She needed to rest. "I love you too daddy...."

Barnabas slowly and softly stroked her temple. "Rest darling... I'm not going anywhere..."

Her eyelids fluttered to a close and she fell asleep. He listened to her soft and steady breathing as he stroked her cheek with the back of his finger.

He wasn't going to hurt her again. He wouldn't let himself get like that again.