Youre you, my little valentine

Barnabas decided to throw another happening... why?

To celebrate Valentine's Day of course! A day full of love, kisses and sweetness. Being with your loved one and making them feel extra special.

So many people came to Collinwood to attend this happening. People danced on the dance floor, talked and just had fun.

Angelique, Elizabeth and Julia talked at a table, Carolyn and David on the dance floor. As for roger... fuck him. He betrayed David. Not being a good father for him. All he wants is money.

Barnabas was standing by the stairs, a slight smile on his face. He wore a nice tux, his cane next to him. He had given Angelique, his lovely wife, a beautiful ring with a ruby in the middle. He wanted to give his little girl a gift too, which he had in his pocket. His smile faded.

Where was silver? Usually she's out here; dancing the night away.

He glanced up the stairs, then at the dance floor before walking up the stairs. Before he could continue walking, he saw silver standing on the balcony.

She wore a lavender, one strap dress, her long blonde hair curled and over her shoulder.

He wondered why she was out here

He wondered why she was out here. Was she ok?

Barnabas walked towards her. "My dear girl, why are you outside? Are you alright?" He asked concerned.

She didn't look at him. She just looked away. A soft sniffle escaped, which concerned Barnabas even more.

"Look at me..." he whispered softly.

She looked up at him, revealing red and swollen eyes. Tears stained her cheeks. She had been crying...

Barnabas set his cane against the railing before he took her hands in his. "What's the matter my love?" He asked worriedly. He hated seeing his princess cry.

She looked down as more tears fell down her cheeks. "W-what if people make fun of me?"

Barnabas placed his thumb and index finger under her chin and gently lifted it up. "My dear girl, nobody is going to make fun of you. You're beautiful, sweet, and funny. You are you and that's what makes you special."

He tenderly kissed her forehead as he gave her hands a gentle squeeze.

He looked into her eyes before reaching into his coat pocket, pulling out a small red box. He opened it, revealing a beautiful black ring with a red gem in the middle

 He opened it, revealing a beautiful black ring with a red gem in the middle

"I saw this the other day and I wanted to give it to you."

Silver felt another tear fall down her cheek. He didn't have to give her a gift. Just a hug would do.

"D-daddy... y-you didn't have to..." she said. Barnabas took the ring out of the box before gently taking her hand in his  and skipping the ring onto her left middle finger.

"I wanted to my dear. It's Valentine's Day and I felt like I should get you something. "

Silver looked at him before hugging him, burying her face in his chest. "The gifts are wonderful b-but just you being here is the best thing ever. You and mama are the best things in my life. I love you both so much."

Barnabas hugged back, gently running his long fingers through her hair, his other arm around her back. "I love you too sweetheart. Always have and always will."

They hugged for what seemed like forever. Eventually Barnabas pulled away and looked into his daughters silver eyes. "Let's wipe away your tears"

He used his thumbs to gently wipe away her tears. He grabbed a handkerchief out of his pocket and gently cleaned the mascara from her cheeks and under her eyes.

"And let's have a happy Valentine's Day" He said with a soft smile.

She looked at him and smiled. "L-let's have fun"

He wrapped an arm around her shoulders and they walked downstairs. They had fun dancing with Angelique and the guests, talking and laughing.

People talked with silver as well, wishing her a happy Valentine's Day. It was really a good Valentine's Day.

I know this is so cheesy but I just thought this was a cute idea! Please let me know what you think! 💜