No one hurts my family

Imagine- collinwood is set on fire by someone, who you don't know, and silver gets seriously injured. Barnabas goes in, and saves her. He won't die.

Barnabas and Angelique rushed home as fast as they could. They had just found out that their home was on fire. Their daughter was home alone.

And they were freaking out.

Angelique's face was slightly cracking because she was crying and her heart was pounding. She couldn't lose her baby... even though she's not a baby anymore.

When they got home, their eyes widened when they saw their house in flames. She quickly pulled over, parked the car and they got out of their seats. They could hear fire trucks and ambulances coming. Silver must've called them... smart girl.

"I'm going in." Barnabas said, Angelique's eyes widening.

"Barnabas, you'll burn!" She said as more tears fell. Barnabas turned towards his wife and cupped her face in his hands before kissing her. He pulled away. "I will be ok my love."

He spun around and rushed inside the house. He didn't have much time. He frantically looked around for silver, calling out her name. He looked through the flames, his nails digging in his hands.

Everything was being burned. Statues, pictures, furniture... everything.
Then he spotted her... she was on the stairs... on her back unconscious. He rushed towards her and fell to his knees. He didn't have time to look at her as he slid one arm under her knees, the other one around her shoulders and lifted her up bridal style. He watched her head lull back, one arm around her waist, the other one limp.

He watched things start to fall and he bolted for the door. He made it just in time as everything started to collapse. Angelique covered her mouth in horror, quickly telling a paramedic to help their daughter.

They quickly brought out a stretcher and he gently laid her down on it. She had taken in a lot of smoke. The paramedic wheeled her into the back of the ambulance, Barnabas and Angelique getting in as well.

They got a good look at her and barnabas eyes welled up. She had a bruise beside her left eye, a cut on her cheek, a burn mark on her left side and her skin was hot and dusty.

Barnabas hugged his sobbing wife, who buried her face in his chest. He kissed her temple, holding her close. "She'll be ok my dear." He said, hoping what he said would be true.

An hour later, in her room in the hospital, she was in a hospital gown. The dust was cleaned off of her body, a bandage on her cheek. Angelique was holding a bag of ice against her bruise, Barnabas holding her hand.

A soft groan escaped her lips, her head moving slightly. Her eyes fluttered open before she gasped in pain. The burn mark hurt like hell.

"Easy sweetheart." Angelique said as she stroked her hair with her free hand. Barnabas gently squeezed her hand, stroking it with his thumb.

"Thank god you're alive. What the hell happened?" Barnabas asked worriedly.

Silvers other hand rested on her stomach as she remembered what happened.  How the bruise got there... how it started.

"I-I was just in my room, waiting for you guys to come home. I-I could smell smoke. I-I tried to find my phone but I couldn't. I went to look for it and the fire was already building up. The last thing I remember was tripping and hitting the back of my head on the stairs..."

Angelique gently felt behind her head and... sure enough she had a small bump there.

Angelique could feel her blood boil. Barnabas as well. Their daughter could have died.

"We are so glad you are ok angel." Angelique said before Barnabas kissed her forehead. "W-who saved me?" She asked, looking at her mother, who was looking at barnabas.

"He did."

Silver looked at her father, her eyes welling up. "Y-you saved me papa?"

Barnabas nodded. "I would rather take the risk of burning and saving you, then let you die in there. You are our daughter and we love you so much."

Silver felt a tear fall down her cheek. Her father risked his life to save her. That's what a father does. That's what parents do. "T-thank you papa..."

Then Silver looked at them, her eyes slightly widening. "I-is the House... g-gone?"

Barnabas and Angelique looked at each other. They knew they could repair the house. It would just take a long time.

"Most likely. But that doesn't mean we can't fix it." Barnabas gently rubbed her shoulder a moment. "We will fix it as soon as we can." Angelique continued to hold the ice against her injury.

"You will heal soon. Get some rest. And know that whoever did this, will definitely pay the price."

Barnabas promised as he watched her eyes slowly flutter to a close as she fell asleep, her chest rising and falling. He continued to rub her hand. They weren't going to let anybody hurt their family. Not silver, not Angelique, nor Barnabas... not anyone.