What's wrong with me?

~Jacob's POV~

~Jacob's POV~

I looked at my alarm clock. My eyes widened. (Y/n) needs to wake up! I ran to her door and knocked loudly. I didn't want to barge in, she might be getting dressed or something. When I heard no reply I slammed the door open. What I saw shocked me..

~Your POV~

I woke up right? I was going to get ready for my first day of school and make new friends, but my body was aching. I was sweating, it was really hot. My muscles hurt alot. I stayed in bed trying to not think about the searing pain, but this pain was like no other. It actually felt like something wanted to rip itself out of me..if that even made sense. Maybe I was acting crazy. I tried to get up again but the hurt worsened I gave up and carefully got back in bed. What was with me? Just then I heard a loud knock. I wanted to answer, but it was like I couldn't breathe from all this pain. Whoever it was slammed the door opened..which for some reason irritated the crap out of me. It was Jacob.

Jacob stood there, gawking at me with his mouth slightly agape. This just annoyed me more.

"What are you looking at?" I growled angrily

What is wrong with me? I feel like something is trying to tear it's way out of me! Ugh, I feel sick.

Jacob growled and slammed the door. I heard him talking to someone, probably on the phone. But what was creepy..I heard what he was saying. He sounded far, yet close. Sweat covered my arms and legs. I swear my skin was so hot, I heard sizzling. Jacob rushed back into my room with a poker face. But someone was right behind him. Dad, and a man, who looked to be in his 20s.

"You see, Sam?" Jake said looking at the other male.

"What's wrong with me!?" I breathed

What Jacob said next was enough for me to throw up.

"I can't tell you, but your going to be different".