Strange

None of this made sense

None of this made sense. Jacob and the other male, who I figured was Sam, were hiding something from me. Dad seemed to know what was going on too, because he told me I wasn't going to school. All day I lay in my bed, thinking about what Jacob had said. 'Your going to be different'. What does he mean? I decided to get up and take a shower. I got up, but winced because it hurt.

I walked/limped into the bathroom where I got undressed and looked into he mirror. 

"What?!" I whispered hoarsely

It looked like someone else was looking at me through the mirror. My skin was russet colored, my hair had grown like, 5 inches in the past 3 days, and weirdest of all...I'm so tall! What is wrong with me? This is not normal! I looked at myself more in the mirror. Something about my body is different. That's when I noticed something strange on my shoulder. It was...a black circle shape with what looked like marks in the middle...and a wolf. I shook my head. It'll come off in the shower, I'm sure. I stepped into the shower and sighed. The water felt so nice. After I cleaned myself and was about to turn the water off when I noticed the water was all the way cold! My eyebrows furrowed. Something is not right. Why wouldn't Jacob or dad not tell me what was going on? This if freaking messing with my body! 

I shook my head and dried off with the towel. Hm, the mark is still there. Hmph. Whatever, this is beginning to freak me out, well I've been freaked out for awhile, but this is a whole other level of freaky. After I put some clothes on, I layed on my bed and stared at the ceiling. It was time to put my brain on 'thinking' mode. I need to put the pieces together to figure out what's wrong with me.

Hm, My skin...it's the same color as Jacobs! And my skin is burning..like his was a couple of days ago! I thought harder. Wait one fricken second.. I looked at my shoulder again to see the mark. Jacob had the same thing..I didn't pay much mind to it though. I thought he just had gotten a tattoo. What about that person he brought over? Sam, I think..his skin was russet and he had the same mark on his shoulder.. 

My breathing hitched. The mark..it had a wolf on it. Why a wolf?  What does it mean? 

"Wait a second.."

**Sorry for the long wait and massive short chapter! My tablet is being a pain right now. At least I updated...right?**