Get ready Get set...

Emmett charged towards Jasper with speed. Jasper took him on with open arms. The fight went on for a short period of time but then Emmett went down.

"Never lose focus" Jasper said while looking down at Emmett smugly

Next: Edward and Carlisle

I didn't really mind Carlisle because he seemed friendly enough. Can't believe I just said that about a vampire.

Edward had brought Carlisle down and looked to Jasper for praise? A job well done? I don't even know. "One more thing" Jasper said while Carlisle brought Edward down.

"Never turn your back on your enemy"

Other vampires fought but Alice caught my attention most. She seemed very grateful and agile.

I wish I could fight! Jared whined

Jared, you'd actually try to kill one I say while chuckling

I caught Jacob walking to Bella. To be completely honest, I think I may have been a little too mean to Bella. She's going through alot and I just add extra pressure.

I decide to walk over with Jacob.

Bella looked at Jacob when he walked over and I followed behind him. I fell a couple steps behind Jacob.

Bella looked at me for a moment.

"Some of you are going to get hurt. Some of you could get killed" Bella said, her voice low

Jacob huffed.

"Because of me"

"Its gonna be a hundred times worse than this, right?" Bella asked

I made a soft noise in the back of my throat. Bella turned her head to look at me. "Y/n?"

I gave her a friendly look as Bella studied me. "Black and white?"

Bella turned back to Jacob and he leaned his head down for her to pet. She did that and Jacob made satisfied hums in his throat.

My brother suddenly shot his head up and pinned his ears back. Edward was walking over here. I felt uneasy and it felt wrong trying not to kill my enemy. Edward came closer and Jacob walked away from Bella.

"Done for the day" Edward told Bella.

The wolves started leaving and Sam waited till he knew Jacob and I were coming. I looked at Edward one more time and walked towards Jacob. He gave one last look at the vampires before leaving and I followed close behind.

•°•°•°•°•

"And where are you going?" I asked Jacob from where I was on the couch.

He was shirtless, only wearing jeans shorts and shoes.

"The bloodsucker asked for me. I'll be back soon" Jacob said and shut the door behind him

"Well in that case I'll hang with Seth" I mutter to myself

I got off the couch and headed to Seth's house. Seth and I went to the beach and skipped rocks across the water, laughed and just talked.

It was around 6:30 p.m. when Paul sprinted to us.

"Sam needs to talk to you both" He said

Seth and I looked at each other before following Paul to Sam's and Emily's house. Once we got there, Sam was waiting on the front porch.

"You both are probably wondering why I asked you to come here" Sam started

Seth and I nodded.

"Well, its about the fight. You both are the youngest in the pack so I'm planning on you two staying with Edward and Bella" Sam said

My mouth dropped. "What??"

Seth also seemed a bit upset but decided not to say anything.

Sam sighed. "Its for your safety. Plus we need you both to keep tabs with the pack"

"But Sam! I want to help! We need as much help we can get!" I exclaim

Sam looked at me with furrowed brows. "Y/n. Its for your safety. I've already made my decision so there is no point in arguing. Get lots of rest"

I stomped away with Seth at my heels.

"Its not fair Seth! I want to fight too!" I growl

Seth pats my back. "At least we can be together"

I smile slightly. "You always seem to find good in any situation"

•°•°•°•°•

"The night before the fight I'm staying at the camp. In the morning you and Seth will cover for me, okay?" Jacob said

I look at him. "Why are you staying at the camp?"

Jacob looked at the time which is 9:38 p.m. before answering. "Apparently my stench masks Bella's so the newborns don't change course while running in a crazed frenzy towards the Cullen's"

I nodded slowly but crossed my arms. "I'm still not happy about missing out on the fight"

"I know" Jacob smirks "now go to sleep. We need all the energy we can get"