Transformation

Right when the word 'wolf ' came out of my mouth, a slow ripple of my spine occurred, which made my stomach feel like someone was squeezing it. I was trembling, not by the cold, but because of fear and my body. I was sweating and you could almost hear the sizzle on my skin from the tremendous heat and sweat. I felt like I was going to throw up, but I didn't. 

I felt as if... Something was trying to claw its way out of me, like it was locked in a cage and finally unlocked it. My low, heavy breathing was ragged, it almost sounded like growling. In fact, I WAS growling. The snarls ripped from my throat in bursts. 

I knew what was happening, and I knew what I needed to do. 

I shot out of bed and bolted through the living room.  "What the-" I heard Jacob say but I couldn't hear the rest. 

I ran outside and right when I did I felt my muscles rip and form into something else. The beast had finally clawed its way out of me. A loud snarl escaped my lips and then I shifted. 

I was dizzy and had no idea where I was going...all I knew is that I was running, and I was running fast. I skidded to a stop and gained control. Heavy breathing escaped my wolf lips as I wondered where I was. After a few minutes, I realized I was in the woods near  the beach on the rez. I looked down to see large paws. I felt something swishing behind me and turned to see a fluffy tail. "ω-ωнαт нαρρєиє∂ тσ мє? ωну αм ι α ωσℓf??" 

I felt a sort of weird echo when I thought these words, like I was actually talking. 

"(ч/n?" a voice echoed in my head and I turned to see a huge, russet brown wolf.