1

"Oh boy...." Cindy raps her part as they all waiting for their performance.

Lin is doing her make-up, Mimi is sitting on the couch as she read her book while Narin is sitting beside the maknae playing with her phone.

Then her little sister's name show on the screen. She excuses herself outside to have a private talk.

Her sister Kim Ji Eun or likes to be called Evelyn Kim is 16 years old who lives in Miami but she also a part-time model. It's been 2 days since she called her, she has a boy issue and Narin is kinda tired to tell her what to do but her sister keeps refusing so Narin just listens.

"Mhmm.." She mumbled as she heard her sister talk. She keeps walking with her head down as she rubbed her forehead.

Then she bumps into someone making her phone drop on the floor. She saw her phone is spilled with water and she knew it is the end of her phone. She ready to scold whoever that person is. But when she looked up, no word comes out of her mouth.

"I am so, so sorry." He bent down to pick up her phone.

"No, I'm sorry sunbaenim, it's my fault. I didn't see where I was going when I was on the phone call." She bowed politely.

"I think it's my fault since your phone is broken now because of my drink." He hands her phone back whose now completely blank. She took shyly without eye contact. "You're from Fabulicious, right? Uum Narin?" He asked.

"Yes, my name is Kim Narin. It's so nice to meet you sunbaenim." She smiled but this time he was starstruck by her charming smile.

"Well, I-" He was cut off.

"I know who you are sunbaenim, we are your fans. BTS golden maknae Jeon Jungkook." Jungkook blushed when he heard that from a pretty girl. Who doesn't know Jungkook is a golden maknae, right?

BTS members also a fan of them. Jungkook, Jimin, and J-Hope always dance to their song. They never met in person and this is the first time Jungkook meets one of them. He thinks that their maknae, Mimi is a cute one but now he realized that Narin is the most beautiful girl with the most beautiful smile he ever sees.

"Jeon Jungkookie..." He turned around to see Jimin coming toward him.

"I have to go now sunbaenim, it's very nice to meet you and I'm very sorry." She bowed again and Jungkook bowed with his head.

"Yeah who are you talking to?" Jimin now is standing beside him as Jungkook still looking at her back walking away. Jimin followed his eyes and he smiled to see the maknae finally have the love in his eyes.

"Aah I see, you fall in love," Jimin smirked.

"No hyung, I just-" He sighed and went back to his waiting room.

"Yah Kookie..." Jimin called him which he ignored.

Jungkook threw himself to the couch as he let out a loud sighed with his frown face. All the hyung looked at him but when they want to ask him why Jimin came in.

"Chim, what happens?" Jin asked him instead.

"I don't know but I think our maknae found his girl." Jimin teased earning all the members came to sit near him and asking who is she.

"Let me explain okay. First Jimin Hyung, I don't fall in love with her. Second, we accidentally bump each other, we both didn't look our way. She was on the phone while I was drinking. Making her phone drop and I spill water on it so her phone is broke now. She already left before I say that I want to responsible for her phone." He just shrugged while the others tried to hide their grin. Well, except Yoongi who already sat beside him for the first place with his eyes close.