18

"It's so good to be back." Namjoon sighed as they enter their dorm. They put their suitcase on the floor as looking around, feel missing with this place.

"I'm so glad we're on the break. I can sleep all day." Yoongi sighed lazily.

"You always said that hyung." Taehyung shook their head.

"Hey, guys..." They all turned around to see their manager coming.

"What's up hyung?"

"I just want to tell you that you guys will participate again in ISAC so training will start next week. I will text you the list of the team when I have it. Well, that's it, rest well guys. Bye." He left the dorm.

"And that's means I can see my Seulgi doing sport." Jimin smiled.

"Don't make it too obvious, last year you can't keep your eyes on her," Jungkook said.

"Say that to yourself when you'll see Narin there." Now Jungkook's eyes full of question. Last year from SM only Red Velvet join.

"Hyung, will they be there too?"

"Yeah, Seulgi told me that Red Velvet, NCT127, and Fabulicious will participate this year and they will be in one team." Jimin looking at him weirdly because he thought he already knew.

"You don't know?" Taehyung asked the maknae and he only can shake his head.

Jungkook laid down by himself in his room thinking about his own feeling. Luckily he got his own room by winning playing rock, paper, scissors. So now Jin-Yoongi, Taehyung-Namjoon, Jimin-Hoseok, and Jungkook alone.

He doesn't like to be disturb when he is thinking or focusing on something.

He loves Narin and he's very sure about that.

But does Narin want to be in a relationship too? Honestly, Jungkook also scares, he knows what might happen if they both dating. But he's still a guy after all who madly in love with a girl and he wants to make her belongs to him. But knowing they're idols, it will be hard.

One thing that makes him very sure is Jimin. For almost a year now Jimin and Seulgi are in a relationship but they didn't get caught. Well by company, the fans already suspicious with their couple stuff and when they both stealing each other glance or when they 'try' to be close on the stage. All that it makes fans crazy but no to the company because it doesn't really matter.

He also doesn't want to get rejected again. The rejection from SinB was really hard for him, she was his first love. He couldn't do dance well, always zooming out, rarely hang out with other members, he only smiled on the camera. But day by day he started to become the old Jungkook again with the help from his parents and mostly his hyung. From that, he started to hang out with Tzuyu but he realized that he didn't feel anything with Tzuyu, he only capsize by her cuteness.

"I can do it! I have to do it!" He said it to himself.

He took out his phone and dial her number. After calling her twice, she didn't pick up making so many questions in Jungkook's thought.

Is she tries to push him away?

Is she already change her feeling?

Is she with Chanyeol or Jaehyun?

Is she forget about him?

Without Jungkook knows, the day after the concert Narin secretly went to the doctor again so right now she is taking full rest, she turns off her phone so she can relax.

Jungkook stood up from his bed as he nervously presses the girl's number. It's not that hard to get her number because he already got a connection. He asked Jimin and Jimin asked Seulgi.