13

Jungkook & SinB on A Date ?

BTS maknae Jeon Jungkook was spotted with Gfriend SinB

BTS maknae Jeon Jungkook was spotted with Gfriend SinB. Both of them seem to enjoy coffee dates together in a coffee shop near MBC studio. One of their employees said SinB came first with her hoodie covering her, she ordered two drinks and she sat in the corner. A few minutes later a man with a cap and a mask came to sit with her, after talking then they hug each other before leaving together.
They seem very close in the pictures. SinB used to be a trainee in BigHit. Some of the fans said Jungkook used to close with her.
There is still no statement from both of the companies.

▪▪▪▪

Narin's pov :

I threw my phone on the bed as I rolled my eyes. I just read the articles about Jungkook and SinB, I saw the pictures of them sitting together, smiling, and HUGGING.

With SinB, a girl he used to love.

I sat on the edge of my bed thinking about what just happen. Is this because I didn't call him for a week? But it didn't make sense.

Well, I kinda lie with everybody about my sickness. Yes, I got a cold and fever too but during that week, I've been doing my check-up in the hospital. I already got the result but I just want to stay silent, I can do it on my own.

No one knows about it and I'm gonna keep it that way. Besides all I have to do is taking medicine then I'll be okay.

I turned my head to see my phone on the corner of my bed. It didn't ring at all, he didn't even call me or text me.

He said he likes me? And I already told him that I like him too.

Maybe SinB is his first love. And we all have a weak spots in first love. Maybe his feeling grows back.

This is why Narin! Love is dangerous! It makes you happy but at the same time, it can also break you.

I heard someone knocking at my door, I told them to come in.

"Narin, how are you feeling?" Cindy asked.

"I'm fine unnie, why?" By her face, I think she doesn't believe me.

"Let's go to the living room, the others waiting for you."

I walked to the living room to see mostly the furniture are no longer then. There are big tents with lights, mattresses, and pillows, dolls.

 There are big tents with lights, mattresses, and pillows, dolls