7

Jungkook's pov :

"Ah hyung leave me alone." I whined.

"Yah don't do anything dirty by yourself." Namjoon said and I glared at him.

It's been 1 month, every day I keep texting Narin and if I have a time I will call her. I also watched her in a variety show. I miss her a lot, she told me that she will prepare a comeback and her hair is no longer blonde, she said it's a surprise.

I posted Kookie doll on SNS and some fans also spotted her holding it. Many people start wondering about it but luckily it's no big deal for the company. It's just a doll and many people have that doll.

The hyungs know that I've been contacting her, they caught me texting and calling her.

We just have a meal in Jin's hotel room since they all gathering there. I took my opportunity to run to my room and lock it.

"Hello, Mr. Jeon Jungkook. What an honor you call me in this such lovely night." She answered my phone call in English.

"I love you too." I joked as I replied with my English.

"That's all you can say. So? How's your show today?"

"It's amazing as usual. How's your day?"

"Well today is excited, we just finished shoot the music video, and tomorrow we will shoot again. Dance practice as usual."

"Narin, I bought you something here when we went shopping."

"Really? Did you buy me a house?" She asked excitedly and I laughed so hard.

"I'll buy you the house when you will be my wife. It's a surprise what I bought."

"Jungkook by the time you come home and see me and you don't give me a key house and certificate under my name. Don't ever try to see me again." She joked.

"I'll buy the biggest house if you agree to become my wife and agree to have 10 kids."

"10 kids? What do you expect? Forming the second generation of BTS?"

"Haha, it will be fun. Do you know what I need right now?"

"What?"

"See you and pinch that chubby cheek."

"You miss me a lot, don't you?" She chuckled.

"Yess. 15 days more until I'll see you."

"Jungkook ah, I need your opinion about something." She sounds serious.

"What is it?"

"Well, my manager just told me this morning about this new drama. The drama is the love story of an ordinary girl with a chabeol guy. The director wants me in it."

"They want you to play as what role?"

"Uum as a rich girl that used to be main guy first love. She still loves him but soon her feelings change to his brother. I know it's complicated." She sighed.

"Well if you ask me, I don't like it if you have a kiss scene with any guys. But if you want that part then go ahead. If you think it's the best for your career then why not."

"I'm confused that's why I ask you. My manager said I can reject it if I don't want to. If I take that part which means I will be very busy, we have a comeback and I have to shoot the drama, not to mention our reality show. And if I'm busy, I can't meet you." I blushed to hear her words.

"As long as you happy with your choice then I'll be happy too."

"Jeon Jungkookie..." I heard Jimin sang my name.