31

Third's pov :

BTS already left again to continue their world tour and the only communication Narin and Jungkook have only through phone.

Right now Narin just got called to the meeting room and when she saw Seulgi was already there.

"What's going on?" She asked as she sat beside her.

"I don't know, no one told me." She was bored because she was spinning with her chair and Narin just laid her head on the table.

"Sorry for making you guys waiting." We both turned to see a guy walking and Narin forgot what's his name. "I called both of you here because there's something we need to talk and it also comes at the last minute. So a month ago you did a project for Station X 0, right?"

"Yes.." Narin and Seulgi nodded.

"Well BigHit and SM agreed for both of you to perform your project in BTS's concert now. Because they make a record for performing in Stadion Citi Field, New York so they thought it would be great for making surprise performances. I know it's last-minute but you need to leave tonight, we already arrange to make your appearance private."

"Do they know about this? Jimin and Jungkook?" Seulgi asked.

"Yes, they know. In fact, they already practice first."

Seulgi and Narin arrived at New York at 3:38 in the morning and luckily the situation is clear and no one know about their arrival. They went to the hotel so they can sleep and it's the same hotel with BTS but they already fall asleep.

"Unnie, are you excited?" Narin asked Seulgi while they are getting ready to leave.

"Yes but I also nervous at the same time."

"Don't forget the dance routine again unnie. Remember last time? Thank God Jimin helped you unnie." Narin chuckled, she means in SBS Gayo Daejun. Seulgi blushed as she smiled widely.

"He is so sweet and that's the first time we met."

"And the spark grows." Narin winked.

Narin and Seulgi also safely got out from hotel, they went through the back door and the hotel's management also helped them. They also came in from the back door in the venue and so far they are safe. It won't be a surprise anymore if the fans saw them.

"The girls are here.." One of BTS's staff said.

They are on the stage practicing their performance which is I'm Fine and by the time the girls arrived, they have already done. Jimin and Jungkook has the biggest smile on their face and they walked to their girls. Jimin hugged Seulgi as they laughed.

"Hey.." Jungkook hugged Narin as he lifted her and spinning her around.

"Aaawwww...." Jin squealed.

"Now I want to have a girlfriend." Hoseok pouted.

"Come here let me hug you." Jin hugged Hoseok.

Seulgi and Narin also greeted the others and they decided to watch their practice first. "Jimin and Seulgi, you're up!"

"Good luck unnie.." Narin said as Seulgi walked on the stage.

Jungkook got off the stage and sat beside Narin while Jimin and Seulgi practice their performance. "So how are you? I'm happy you are here. I miss you so much. I can't wait to be on the stage with you."

"Wuoh slow down Jungkookie.." Narin patted his stomach.

"I can't!!! I'm so excited!!" He said like someone has been drinking too much coffee and caffeine took over. "I miss you so damn much! I miss your smell!" He kissed her cheek then her jaw repeatedly.