25

Narin has been hiding in a secret room backstage, only stylist and Manager Kibum is with her. She's been watching the performance and she saw the girls with their new looks.

Even the fans surprise with their looks.

She also saw Jungkook from the screen and she couldn't help it to smile, her heart is beating faster every time she's with him or just to see him.

"You okay?" Eunsang unnie asked as she curly my hair.

"I'm just nervous."

"You're going to be fantastic!"

"I don't know unnie. With that article just come out, I feel I'm going to get hate." I sighed.

"So? It's your life Narin, I've been in this industry for a long time. I've seen idol dating before and trust me they survive. But is it true Jungkook visited you?"

"Yeah.." I nodded.

"Wow, that boy really loves you." She chuckled.

The girls wearing black shorts, a crop top, a black leather jacket, black heels. So after the first performance, they will take off the jacket while the stylist helping with the dress. Narin heard from Eunsang that Mimi is the fastest so she gets one peace dress while Lin and Cindy get two peaces dresses so they will just put the skirt.

After they finished with the first performance. They turned off all the light, the only light that shines is on the stage, on the girl who plays violin with our song. That girl is a trainee in SM and she's new so Narin doesn't remember her name. She plays beautifully that's why all eyes are on her, make her doesn't get caught walking near the stage with staff covering her.

She already stands by herself on the side of the stage. The girls will sing on the front stage. The clapping is heard when that girl finished playing the violin. The light turns on to the girls. They are wearing a black with a red rose long dress from Sherri Hill. They all look so beautiful especially with the new hair, they look like an elegant modern witches. That's the concept for today.

 That's the concept for today