8

Narin's pov :

Today is our comeback stage, right now we all in Inkigayo backstage. Jungkook just texted me saying good luck. He's still doing his tour.

Apparently, his fans are very smart, they noticed the signal that Jungkook gave to me when he read the question about me. Cindy told me there is a petition made by fans for me and Jungkook to do a project together.

That is stupid!

I smiled when we walked on the stage, it's good to be back seeing fans cheering. While performing I heard them scream Jungrin. Nope, I guess that just my feeling.

"Unnie, is it just my feeling or I heard they screamed Jungrin?" I asked after we finished perform.

"Nope, I heard it too and I almost laughed," Lin said.

"Told ya Jungrin is rising." Cindy winked.

I just shrugged, we got 30 minutes break before we go on stage again for closing. Then someone knocking on the door, I don't care about it because I'm too busy playing on my phone.

"Narin-ssih, it's for you." One of my stylists gave me a bouquet.

" One of my stylists gave me a bouquet

All my members looking at me. I saw there's a card.

Good luck with your comeback.
  - Kookie -

I widely smile after I read that, even it's just short simple but it still touches my heart. Once I told him that my favorite flower is tulips. I smelled the very nice flower.

"Let me guess, is it from him?" Mimi whisperer and I nodded. They don't want the manager to know about it.

"Such a sweet guy." Cindy smiled.

I took the picture with the flower and post it in SNS with the caption "thank you🐰"

After we wrapped up for today, we decided to go home. As usual, Cindy wanted to buy coffee with Lin and Mimi running to the van because she is sleepy, manager unnie is chasing Mimi. Well, Mimi is such a hyper kid, you can lose her in the mall

Here I am walking alone to the parking lot. Manager unnie never worries about me because she said I can perfectly take care of myself. I'm more responsible than others.

Then I feel someone pulled my arm, a hand covering my mouth. I tried to scream but it's no use, this person pulled me into a room like a small meeting room. The light turns on and he slowly pulled down his hoodie, took off his mask and cap.

"Oh My God!!! Jungkook doesn't ever try to scare me like that." I quickly slapped his chest a few times and then I attacked him with a hug. He wrapped his arms around my waist pulling me closer.