28 (Knowing Brother)

"WUAHHH WELCOMEE"

"WUAAHH...."

"FINALLY GIRLGROUP"

All the Knowing Brother cast standing up and cheering for the girl group. The girls smiling and waving to them with a happy heart. They walked to the center.

"Annyeong, we are transfer students from SM Witch School. 1..2..3.. Starstruck... Annyeonghaseo Fabulicious inmida..."

"YAAYY!!!"

"This is the first time the guest said witch school." Lee Soo Geun laughed.

The cast couldn't hide their smile seeing them, they are always excited especially when it comes to the girl group. "Let them introduce themselves one by one." Jang Hoon suggested.

"Annyeong! I'm The Hedge Witch and leader, Cindy."

"Annyeong! I'm The Dream Witch, Lin."

"Annyeong! I'm The Electric Witch, Narin."

"Annyeong! I'm the Sea Water Witch and maknae, Mimi."

"It's actually creepy.." Yong Chul said but he was ignored.

"Is there a meaning in that name?" Ho Dong asked.

Cindy answered. "The name is base on our characters, Lee Soo Man Sajangnim gave us the name. For example, I'm The Hedge Witch because I'm the leader and I'm a wise person. The Hedge Witch has the power of her wiseness which is deadly. Lin is The Dream Witch because Sajangnim knows that Lin is a dreamer. The Dream Witch has the power to control your dream which is also deadly."

"Like a horror movie, Freddie Krugger." Heechul teased.

"Narin is The Electric Witch because she can play electric guitar and she also has a special charm that makes everyone capsize. Electric Witch has the same power as that, she will control you." Cindy added and she looked at Mimi to continue.

Mimi continued. "Sajangnim said I'm the calmest person and also innocent so The Sea Water Witch has the power to control water, ocean, and it can be scary if she gets mad."

"Does she get scary if she gets mad?" Ho Dong asked.

"Sometimes! If Mimi is angry, she just doesn't talk to us and she will leave and never come back." Lin replied. "One time we fought and she didn't talk to me for 2 weeks, every time I tried to talk to her. She just ignored me, like I was talking to the wall. Then for two days, she was missing and we found out she slept in Red Velvet's dorm."

"And this is Narin's first-time appearance right after what happen?" Heechul asked.

"Yes.." Narin answered excitedly.

"How do you feel now? Are you okay now?" Ho Dong asked.

"I'm fine! My health is getting better. I'm very excited to meet you."

"Do you guys see her surprise appearance on Seoul Music Award? She's just all over the news." Sang Min said.

"I want to ask that actually? Did you members know?" Heechul asked.

"No.. They only know that they will sing a song that I wrote. The company already arranged everything." Narin answered.

"Do you guys bring your form application?"

"Yes!!" Mimi is the one who wore a backpack so she's the one who gave it to Soo Geun.

"Okay! Fabulicious is transferred from SM Witch School. First, Yoo Eun Hwa." Soo Geun turned to look at the girls because he doesn't know. Cindy raises her hand, "it's my real name."