21

Narin's pov :

"Hey? Are you okay? You look tired." Lin asked when we are in backstage for Dream Concert in Pyeongchang. Thanks to her everyone is looking at me. We are sharing a room with Red Velvet.

"She probably missing someone." Seulgi teased.

"I'm fine. I just need more sleep."

"You can sleep after this Narin.." Cindy ruffled my hair and I replied with a smile.

"I need to go to the bathroom."

I need to refresh myself so I washed my face and took the medicine that the doctor gave me. I feel a little dizzy but I can handle it and I feel my body just tired. I was about to leave the bathroom and suddenly I received a text. I thought it's from Jungkook turn out that unknown number. That person has been bothering me for a month and two days ago he/ she just stopped now this person is back.

Uknown
Good luck in Pyeongchang...
Here to encourage you

There are some pictures :
1. Picture of Cindy, Lin, and Mimi got out from the van
2. Picture of Jungkook entering the van.
3. Picture of Jungkook got out from the van and he said goodbye to my members.

If these pictures spread out, it will be bad for us. They can get hurt because they are hiding my secret. It's really obvious that Jungkook entering the van to see me secretly. Everyone can figure it by looking at the pictures. I usually ignore it but I can't anymore.

What do you want?!

Uknown
Meet me after you finish perform

"Narin? Come on! You need to make up now." Eunsang unnie sighed when I entered the room. She knows about my sickness, she's the only person I told because she likes a mother to me. Since she is a great stylist, she will put my make-up on nicely so my face will look fresh. She is the person who accompanies her to the hospital.

"You're good?" She asked and I nodded.

The four of us standing backstage as the stylist keep fixing our outfits. Lin is wearing orange, Cindy is black, I'm wearing white and lastly Mimi black&white like a school girl since she is maknae. We are waiting for Wanna One to finish their performance.

"Fabulicious, you're on 3."

We sang 3 songs for our latest album which is Can't Stay Mad, Star, and Pretty Love. After our performance, it's Red Velvet turn. We said good luck to them.

Uknown
Meet me near the prop room

Of course, this person will choose that place because when the show is happening, usually the props they need already took it. I told my member that I have something to do, they want to come with me to make sure I'm fine but I said I need time alone with Jungkook.

Jungkook is a good excuse to make them leave me alone.

I see nobody in there so I just wait as my body leaning on the wall. 5 minutes later, I heard some footsteps. I just can't believe what I saw.

"Tzuyu? Don't tell me you're the person that texts me?"

"It's me.." she answered sweetly.

I thought Tzuyu is nice, I heard the story from Yeri that Twice is a fun-loving group. I never thought she will do this. "W-why?"

"I know everything Narin and I think I made it clear through the text. I want you to end it with Jungkook." She said angrily. Before I could answer, the rest of Twice members come.