23

Narin's pov :

Anemia

That's what I have.

Guess I can't hide it anymore since the whole world knows it.

When I woke up in the hospital my members, EXO, and Red Velvet visited me. That day my father found out so he requested to bring me to Miami immediately so I can't say goodbye.

My father doesn't allow me to play with the internet, he only let me watch cartoon and vampire diaries. He said I need a break from everything. I stay in this hospital, he doesn't let me go home. He said this hospital is the best rather I go home.

Even my father doesn't allow me to take my phone, my sister Evelyn told me everything. She said the news about Tzuyu slapping already spread out, Twice made a press conference to apologize. SM breaks all the contracts or projects with JYP. SM didn't sue them but they will if I let it but since I can't be reached so they are still no answer.

I also saw my members' condition from the news that Evelyn told me. I could tell from their face that they weren't excited or happy even they won some awards. And about Jungkook? I really lost contact with him. If he hates me for lying to him then it's fine.

Fabulicious supposed to perform at MAMA, MMA, KBS Song Festival, SBS Gayo Dejun, MBC Gayo Dejun, Golden Disk Award, and Seoul Music Award. But with my condition, Fabulicious didn't perform at MAMA and when we won, Leeteuk oppa replaced us. At MMA they only perform one song and it's a slow song. At KBS, MBC, SBS they arranged our song to be acoustic one so they didn't have to dance, just stand beautifully and sing.

Evelyn told me that she met BTS in Billboard Music Award, she even took a picture with them. She said they all are nice and she agreed about me and Jungkook. BTS performed perfectly as always and I'm really proud of him.

"So how's my daughter today?" My dad asked as he wants to check me up.

"Still alive.."

"Your health is great Narin, your body is getting better." He said.

"Of course! My father is the best doctor." I winked.

"Stopp..." he giggled. "You need rest honeybee, see you soon." He kissed my forehead.

During my free time I wrote a song, it's for my members. I hope this song will go to the next album.

"Yo sister what's up?!" Evelyn just coming.

"How's the photoshoot?" I asked.

"Just okay." She shrugged.

"Hey, do you bring your laptop?"

"Yeah, why? You want to borrow it?" I nodded.

"Your phone too."

I took pictures of the lyrics and the tune, I email it to Kenzie, telling her that I wrote this song. Evelyn quickly turned off the laptop before dad sees us. Then there's a knock on my door.

"Mis Lee? There's a young man that wants to see you. He said that he's your friend." Nurse Nancy told me.

You see my father doesn't allow anyone besides my family to visit me. He said to avoid the chaos. Well, he's the boss, he can make rules.

"Does he tell his name?" My sister asked.

"His name is J-Jungcook? Jungcute?"

"You mean Jungkook?" My sister corrected her.

"Ahh yes, that!"

"Send him in! And don't tell our father. I will be watching the situation. Don't worry sis!" My sister evilly smirked.