0.1

The weekend has past in a blur for Cassandra. It was almost too fast for her, the next thing she knows, it six o'clock in the morning. Cassandra groans, and rolls over in bed, smacking her alarm clock off, and rolling back onto her back, sighing. She rolls of her bed, and let's her feet touch the cold hardwood floors, and starts to make her way into her own personal bathroom. Brushing her teeth, and going pee, she hurries and hops into the shower. Sliding out the shower, as gracefully as she can, she hurries and does her hair, including her makeup. 

She slides on her shoes, and glides down the stairs, to see her dad and mom sipping coffee

She slides on her shoes, and glides down the stairs, to see her dad and mom sipping coffee. "Hi mom, hi daddy." She plops down on the seat in front of her parents and grabs a piece of toast and an apple. She shoves the piece of toast down her throat, grabbing her mom's coffee and chugs it, "Hey! That's mine!" 

Frank starts laughing at his wife and daughter, he stands up, the chair scrapping the floor. He leans down and kisses his wife and then his daughter's forehead, "I work late night, don't wait up, okay? Love you guys." 

Cassandra yells outa muffled 'I love you' due to her mouth full of apple, and her mom, says it back loud and clear. Next her mom stands up and picks up and throws away the dirty dishes, she points to them, "those - they need to be done before we come home tomorrow, okay? I made chicken marsala, it's in the fridge, warm it up! I love you, sweet pea." 

Cassandra giggles, "I love you too, momma." Her mom winks at her, and walks to the front door. With the conformation of the door slamming, her mom was gone. Getting up, she walks to the sitting room, where she placed her bag - that was pre-packed - and leaves the house. She locks the door, and climbs into her Honda Civic. It was equipped with a new stereo she helped her dad installed. It came with an aux cord, and she couldn't be more happy with the outcome. Plugging into her phone, she starts her 15 minute drive to Forks High School. 

Alice lets out a squeal, freaking out her siblings and her mate

Alice lets out a squeal, freaking out her siblings and her mate. "What is it Alice? What did you see?" 

Alice looks up at her mate, Jasper Hale, but Edward Cullen - their brother - beat her to the punch, "she's here." 

Rosalie looks at the small pixie like girl, "who Alice? It better not be that human girl!" Caleb grabs his mate as she growls out the word human. "Rose, don't get mad! I've already seen you guys becoming such great friends. Ugh, it's so beautiful. She's so beautiful. Where's Emmett?"