4.8

"YOU DID WHAT NOW?" Cassandra says loudly towards the shapeshifter, "do you fucking realize what you just did?" 

"Look, I solved a problem. You guys were leaving. What did you expect me to do?" 

Cassandra shoves Jacob roughly, before Jasper puts his hands out to catch the small girl before she did any damage, "you don't realize what kind of danger you put him in." 

Jacob shakes his head at Cassandra and turns to Bella, "I only told him about me - and only me. I just said you were different now." Edward shakes his head at Jacob, "and told him we adopted my 'niece'." 

"I mean, seriously Jake, he's not just gonna let that go," Bella says in annoyance, "did you consider the physical pain he'll put Bella through? It'll be like sticking a white hot branding iron down her throat..." 

"- and that's assuming she can control her thirst," Caleb says, cutting off Edward. Jacob sighs, looking to Bella, "look, Charlie's been in hell. And I know you'll be much happier with him in your life." 

"Jacob, don't try and pretend you're doing this for anyone but yourself," Edward says. Cassandra sighs, as she shakes her head. One thing about Jacob and Bella, they were both selfish, leading to toxicity and unnecessary drama. 

"I'm sorry you feel that way, because he'll be here in 10 minutes." 

Cassandra pushes Jasper back, getting in front of Jacob and slapping him, "Jacob Black, you'll be the bane of existence." 

Cassandra smiles, as she watches from the kitchen Charlie and Bella talk

Cassandra smiles, as she watches from the kitchen Charlie and Bella talk. She was happy Bella was able to keep her dad in her life, even though telling him she was dead would be easier, but in the end, Cassandra knew keeping Charlie in Bella's life would be better than losing him. 

Watching as Bella and Edward walk Charlie out, Cassandra grabs Ariana's plate of food off the counter, "mommy, where is daddy?" 

"Daddy is right here, babygirl," Emmett responds before Cassandra could. Cassandra turns around, wiping her hands with a towel, "and daddy, is a pain in mommy's ass, huh Ari?" 

Ariana giggles, as the family makes their way downstairs, "well done Bella. I've never seen a newborn show that kind of restraint." 

Emmett smiles, as he comes up next to Jasper, "I'm not sure she is a newborn. She's so tame." 

"Emmett," Cassandra says with warning in her voice, "Emmett, don't antagonize her, she's the strongest one in the house - besides Cassandra that is." 

"You got that right, Edwardo." 

"Please." And with that one word, Emmett got his way. The one word lead to an arm wrestling match in the woods between Bella and Emmett. 

"Don't hurt yourself Emmett," Edward speaks out. Cassandra laughs, as she switching Ariana to her other hip. Everyone watches as Emmett and Bella get into position over a rock that Emmett brought over.