4.9

Hello! Sorry for the errors, I wrote this quickly because I wanted to get this out for you guys! Enjoy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

With Ariana wrapped around her body like a kola bear, Cassandra makes her way out the airport with the clothes she left in and sunglasses perched upon her nose, the mother daughter duo were finally in Rio.

The sun was beginning to rise, and Jasper was waiting outside the airport, leaning up against the car they "rented."

"Uncle Jaz!" Ariana squeals out as Jasper smiles at the two girls. Jasper wraps Cassandra into a big hug, rubbing his hands up and down the small girls back.

"You'll be fine Cassandra, a week and an half till you'll see Emmett again." Cassandra nods, as Jasper pulls away, seeing a lone tear escape from behind the sunglasses. Wiping the tear away, he takes Ariana from the girl, "come, Alice is waiting for us at the hotel. We've narrowed down where the boy hybrid could be at."

Cassandra hops into the vehicle as she waits for Jasper to buckle in Ariana and make his way to the drivers seat. Pulling away front the airport, Jasper navigates his way to the hotel. "So the journal was of good use?"

"Of course, we are going to make our way down to the Amazon jungle. It shows a distinct drawing... Alice is trying to make it out."

Cassandra hums, "have you called Camila? She might be —" Jasper cuts the girl off, by shaking his head, "we can't tell anyone where we are. We need to do this distinctly. It's the only way."

The hotel stay wasn't very long. Jasper and Alice packed a small bag for Ariana and Cassandra too eat, while the two slept. Cassandra took the liberty of reading up on the Amazon about wild plants and animals because she couldn't rely on Jasper and Alice to take care of her during the trip. 

"Are you ready to go?" Alice ask as she watches Cassandra slide on some khaki hiking shorts and a blue tank top, holding the small backpack on her. Cassandra nods her head, "yes, just I'm worrying that this is going to be rough. . ." 

"What do you mean?" Alice asks again, handing Cassandra a pair of hiking boots. Cassandra sighs, shoving her feet into the boots, "this was an ancient civilization basically when Camila went, her journal represents what it was before. . ."   

Alice nods her head, watching the girl stand up and look outside. Jasper walks in, holding Ariana who was eating a bananas, "well, this little darlin' right here has had breakfast, let's get a move on before sunrise." 

Cassandra nods, "let's go then." 

Caleb claps his hand on top of Emmett's shoulder, "c'mon brother, she'll be back

Caleb claps his hand on top of Emmett's shoulder, "c'mon brother, she'll be back." Caleb was really worried about his brother. They've been together since they both came out the womb, they died together, and came back from the dead with each. Caleb knew what Emmett was an emotional wreck. "I don't think she will be. She even took Ariana. . ."