2.8

Alice looks at Cassandra, "aunt Alice?"

Cassandra nods, brushing back Ariana's hair, "yes, you are her aunt, as much as the others. Esme her grandma -"

Ariana's mouse like voice interrupts her mom, "and Carlisle my grandpa, right mommy?"

"Yes baby," look down at Ariana and then back to Alice, "I didn't think it was possible."

Alice looks to the side of her, making eye contact with Edward, as he has a sleeping Bella on his shoulder, "how? She's Emmett's?"

"I wouldn't be lying, after you guys left, Michael took me to the doctor. They confirmed I was pregnant, so Michael found a vampire doctor to take care of me a couple of weeks before having her."

"Does she have a gift?"

Cassandra shakes her head, "I'm not too sure..."

Edward leans over the isle, looking at the human, vampire, and hybrid, "it's true, Alice. I saw it. She gave birth to Emmett's baby."

Alice hums, then gasps, "that's why I stopped seeing you. How are you still alive? Isn't she immortal."

Grabbing Ariana's arm, she brings it up to Alice, "feel her pulse, she isn't immortal. And I didn't die, because this doctor has apparently delivered a hybrid before."

Edward looks at Ariana, "how old are you, sweetheart?"

Ariana plays with Alice's hands, "I'm 2 months, but mommy says I resemble a 2 year old."

Alice looks down at Ariana's small hand, "and what do you eat?"

"Mac and cheese, and I drink blood."

Edward shrinks back in surprise, "Carlisle is going to be in ah. He's only ever known immortal children, but not a hybrid."

Ariana climbs into Alice's lap, "does Emmett know?"

Cassandra shakes her head, "no, but she knows Emmett is her dead. She doesn't really ask for him. I would talk to her about Emmett, she has a stuffed animal and his blanket from his bed, but that's it."

Edwards nods, "interesting, so she knows her dads scent?"

"Exactly, only way for her to know he isn't a threat."

"How does she know who we are?" Cassandra looks at Alice, "I've told her about you. It's been a long 6 months, but she knows that you guys look like Michael."

"Wow, so how long will she be till she reaches full age?"

That's when Cassandra launched into the research Camila did about Ariana and the other hybrid she delivered. The information left the two in awh, and little did they know, the rest would be in awh as well.

 The information left the two in awh, and little did they know, the rest would be in awh as well

Edward stands next to Cassandra. Cassandra holding Ariana, as they wait for their rides. Alice went to get Carlisle's car and Jacob was coming to get Cassandra.