3.3

Hello little babes. Sorry I haven't updated, you know, college life. I just got done with midterms... so I'm going to update. But, are any of my readers in university as well? If so, what's your major? 

The little family could be seen walking around the Costco towards the Seattle area

The little family could be seen walking around the Costco towards the Seattle area. Cassandra was pushing the cart, shoving little snacks and stuff into the cart for Ariana, as Emmett walked around, holding his daughter in his arms while she took a nap. 

Cassandra puts a big box of applesauce into the cart, while looking at her mate, "so do you know what's going with Edward and Bella?" 

Emmett looks down at Cassandra, "not really, I just know she's grounded because of leaving, why are you so worried about what's going on?" 

Cassandra smiles, getting in front of the cart to push it, "fucking weirdo, it's 10 o'clock in the morning, they're the last people I need to worry about, we have Ariana to worry about." 

Emmett cracks a little smile, "you right." 

"I'm always right." 

After making their way around Costco, Emmett couldn't help but watch his mate in awe. This woman was the love of his life, and she was amazing at everything. She handled being a mom, and she's definitely wife material in his eyes. After the girl at the cash register complimented how cute Ariana was, the couple made their way out to the car to make their way back to Forks. Little did they know, that shit was getting ready to hit the fan.

 Little did they know, that shit was getting ready to hit the fan

"What the fuck?!" 

The Cullen's clearly stressed, Alice pacing - looking for possible futures, Carlisle sitting with Esme as Edward and Bella converse. Rosalie looks at Cassandra, as the small human girl spits out another string of curse words. Rosalie pats Cassandra's back in a loving and soothing manner.

Just then the brothers - Caleb and Emmett - along with Jasper come striding into the living room. Alice stopping in her tracks, "who was it? Someone we know?" 

Emmett walks towards Cassandra, bending down to nuzzle into her neck, before lifting his head, he speaks up, "just a stranger, I don't recognize the scent."