Rebound, But Newfound {16}

“Ayo,” I greeted as I slid into Zeke’s car.

                Zeke smiled. “Hi Tommy,” he said and leaned over, giving me a rough kiss. He pulled out of my driveway and took off down the street. He reached over and took my hand in his.

                “So I don’t even get a little hint as to where it is that we’re going?” I asked. Zeke smirked and shook his head.

                “Surprise means surprise, Tommy. Have some patience.”

                “I hate surprises,” I grumbled, pouting. I hated to be surprised. I was one of those people that always liked to know what was going on.

                “I love when you pout. You look so damn cute,” Zeke said, leaning over and kissing me a quick kiss at a stop sign. He continued on down the road, and I watched our surroundings carefully to see if I could guess where he was taking me.

                “Tommy, why don’t you pick a CD? I picked a few mixes. Check the backs on them for what songs they have,” Zeke said casually, a smug look in his eyes.

                “You’re evil,” I whined, grabbing the CDs and taking my eyes off our surroundings to check the backs. I picked the one that had songs I liked the most and put it in. I looked out the window and groaned. Zeke was taking back roads, and I had no idea where we were anymore. Zeke had that smug look in his eyes still.

                “We’re not friends anymore,” I grumbled.

                “Are we still boyfriends?” he asked curiously. I nodded and he smirked. “Good. Then I don’t care if we’re friends or not.” He squeezed my hand.

                I rolled my eyes and relaxed against the seat as the music played. Since I was already lost as to where we were, I just shut my eyes and listened to the song playing.

                “It’s alright you’ll be fine baby I’m in control. Take the pain, take the pleasure, I’m a master of both. Closer your eyes, not your mind, let me into your soul. Imma work it ‘til you’re totally blown.”

                Hm…I wonder what Zeke is like in bed. He seemed like he’d be so shy, but I knew that boy could get a little wild. Oh, how I knew.

                “You have a small smile on your face. What are you thinking about?” Zeke asked suspiciously, glancing the radio and then back to me.

                I opened my eyes and grinned at him. “You know what I’m thinking about. I’m thinking about you, me, and the back room in the library,” I said with a shrug. Zeke blushed and changed the song.

                I grinned wider. “Aw, someone is getting awful red,” I teased.

                “Shut up,” Zeke mumbled, blushing harder.

                “Do I make you blush that hard Zeke?” I asked, shifting closer to him and letting my breath blow on his neck. Zeke shivered and his hands tightened on the steering wheel.

                “Well? Do I?” I asked, nibbling at his ear a little.

                Zeke swerved on the road a little and straightened the car out. He playfully elbowed me, his face so red I thought his head my freaking blow up.

                “Tommy stop! I’m driving!” he whined and laughed a little.

                “Sorry, was I distracting you?” I asked. Zeke rolled his eyes and nodded.