CHAPTER 10: Body Like A Backroad

<<VICTORIA>>

Okay. Seriously don't really know what happened today. I mean I do, I was sober. But are him and I really together? Or is this all just out of guilt? 'Shut up Victoria' I told myself

After we were done at the cave, we headed back towards the house to get ready to go out to dinner.

I decided to wear my polka dotted capri leggings, a tank and cardigan with a pair of my favorite 2-inch high heels. With cat eye eyeliner and lip gloss. Then I head downstairs to meet everybody.

I stop at the end of the stairs and see Beca with her hands on her hips as she's glaring at Ethan.

"And I swear. If you break her heart I will bury you alive, in the desert where nobody will be able to find you. Got it?" She said while poking his chest.

I love her and how protective she is being. Meanwhile, everybody is laughing, including myself and I guess they heard me cause they all looked at me.

I tried to have a straight face and tried hard not to laugh but it was really hard.

I then walked up beside Ethan as we put our arms around each other and he kissed me.

"Is everything alright?" I asked looking at both Beca and him.

"Everything is fine." She smiles. "Let's go have some fun.

"Woooaahhhh!!" We all said in unison.

"You look amazing, Baby." Ethan tells me.

"Thanks, so do you." I tell him.

He looked sexy as hell, with his dark jeans, black muscle fitted tank. Along with a hoodie.

He interlaces my fingers with his while we're holding hands as we are all walking towards a pizzeria there.

Then once we were done eating, there was a bar that was not too far from the pizzeria.

It looked like a basic bar. It had several pool tables, along with a dance floor and several tables.

I preferred this place over the club. It seemed better. It didn't look too bad. And besides, I felt safe cause I'm with Ethan.

After grabbing a pool table and some bar stools next to the table, the guys brought back some drinks.

Ethan walked up to me and grabbed my hand, pulled me up off the stool, sat down and then pulled me down onto his lap while wrapping his arm around my waist.

He gave me a kiss on the lips then we took a drink from our beers, while both Beca and Josh began a game of pool.

Meanwhile, I noticed Damien and Dillon were talking to a bunch of girls who weren't dressed slutty.

There was different kinds of music they were playing but mostly seemed to be playing country which I love.

Then one of my favorite songs was the song, 'Body Like A Back Road.'

I begin singing it out loud and stand up then turn to look at Ethan who is smiling at me with admiration.

I start to get closer to him, start grinding a little bit between his legs and could feel him getting hard. Then he wraps both his arms around my waist as he pulls me closer to where I'm against his chest now then he lifts his hand to the side of my face and looks into my eyes.

"You're so amazing baby." He grins.

I smile back at him before he leans my head forward and we start to passionately kiss each other as I then feel one of his hands move down towards my ass.

I moan a little and he chuckles a little bit.

"You are so fucking sexy, baby." He quietly tells me.

"Thank you." I smile at him. "You are too."

We kiss each other again, then we hear Josh.

"Get a room." Josh teases us.

"Don't be jealous." Ethan teases back.

"It's been a while for her. So be gentle. And also, just warning you, she's loud. Or at least that's what her vibrator does for her." Beca slurs.

"Oh my god, shut the hell up." I tell her.

I immediately turn red from embarrassment. Sometimes I wish she could just shut up. I swear.

I look at Ethan and he grins at me then winks before he kisses me and quietly tells me in my ear, "I would love to hear you scream my name." He then kisses my neck. And before I had the chance to turn more red, he kissed my neck, making me moan a little bit.

Then I look into his eyes again.

"Show me." I tell him with a grin.

Without hesitation, he stood up, grabbed my hand, told everyone we would meet them back at the house.

Because we were in a 'rush' or at least I was. Come on, it's been too fucking long and my man is hot. I had him call an uber.

Less than twenty minutes later, we were stumbling into the house. Not cause we were drunk either. Mostly cause we couldn't stopp kissing each other and not watching where were going. Which made us both laugh.

We finally make it up to the bedroom and as he kicks the door shut behind him, we start removing each other's clothes until he's in his boxers and I'm in my panties and bra.

We break to catch our breaths then look at each other and he lightly strokes the side of my face with his thumb.

"We don't have to do this baby if you don't want to." He quietly assures me.

"I want to." I replied.

"Okay." Says with a smirk before continuing to kiss me on my lips then onto my neck. Making me roll my eyes back. He is such a great kisser.

"I want to make love to you." He says between kisses.

Don't get me wrong, I want him to do that also, but not tonight. I need him to fuck me til I'm sore. I am too damn horny. He can do that tomorrow or something, but tonight, I wanna scream his name.

"Baby, please, let's do that another time, I want you to fuck me tonight. Make me scream your name!" I tell him between moans while he's kissing my neck and kneading one of my breasts.

"Fuck!" He groans. "That's so fucking hot." He tells me.

He starts to remove my bra after unhooking it and as he removes it and it drops to the ground, I quickly try covering up my chest since I suddenly realize, I have one breast that is quite smaller than the other cause of the cancer.

He gently grabs my wrists and pulls them aside.

"Don't. You're so fucking sexy baby. And I don't care." He says under his breath while going back to kissing my neck before moving further down.

Next chapter will be posted soon, but is a Mature Content (aka Sex Scene) and might get a little intense for some. So just a heads up. Then after that, still tonight, I will post a regular chapter!! :):)