CHAPTER 15: It's Been Forever!!

<<VICTORIA>>

       I awoke feeling groggy and started to look around and began to slowly sit up and noticed my hands were tied together in front of me with rope and then soon began to realize that I was inside a small room with no windows. The only light I could see was, the one coming through underneath the door.

      Then I suddenly hear the heavy metal door that's keeping me in here, open up abruptly and without being able to see who it was, I am immediately grabbed by the arm, pulled up harshly and roughly pulled to follow the man who had me in his tight grip.

       We walked down a poorly lit hallway that seemed to look a lot like one of the underground hallways from the movie Hostel or something.

       We finally get to a big dark red door and the guy that had me, opened the door up and threw me into the room, then pushed me forward after closing the door behind him.

         I then hear Ethan, "Baby?!" I look over at him and notice his hands are tied behind his back to a chair and has been beaten.

        "Baby!" I start to cry out while trying to run towards him. But am quickly pulled back abruptly against the hard chest of the guy that grabbed me.

       "GET YOUR FUCKING HANDS OFF OF HER!" Ethan yells to the guy. But then another guy who's standing behind Ethan, tapes his mouth shut.

       We both then hear laughter from the guy that has a hold of me, as well as a familiar laughter, coming from the left behind us.

       I began to feel sick and finding it hard to breathe while dreading to find out if it's really him.

      I'm too afraid to look, but know that I need to to know for sure.

       So I turn and look at the man and........oh my god, it's him. It's Scott. The man I have spent so many years trying to leave in my past. I haven't seen him since high school. I guess he still was the leader of his gang. I couldn't believe this. Fuck my life!!

       Suddenly, fear that I have tried so hard to erase from my memory, has suddenly resurfaced. Oh shit! I thought.

       Scott takes a seat behind his desk and looks at me with a smirk.

       "My girl." He says looking at me and making my skin crawl as I hear him say that I'm his when clearly I'm not.

       "I am not your girl Scott. I haven't been neither, since high school." I tell him with so much distaste and disgust.

       "Aww. Baby girl, as I recall, you up and left me. You disappeared without a trace. It has taken me so long to finally find you." He says so sure of himself.

       I swallowed the hard lump in my throat before replying, "How did you find me?"

       "Records, Sweetheart." He grins.

       "What the fuck are you talking about?" I ask him.

       "When you were sick. Who do you think paid your bills? Your grandmother's money she left in her will for you? Cause that couldn't pay for the treatment. Besides, I had to see how my girl was doing." He said, pretending to actually care though I know he doesn't give a shit.

        "What do you want?" I ask him.

        "Oh sweetie, you read stories, you know what I want." He chuckles.

        "I would rather die than to go back with you." I tell him.

        "Ohhhh I see. I get it." He says while looking back and forth at both me and Ethan than back at me again. "You have found someone else."