EPILOGUE: 2 Years Later

<<ETHAN>>

         It's been a couple of years since Victoria and I got back together.

        We have been going strong and we couldn't be happier.

          By now, if I hadn't screwed things up so badly back then we would already be married with a kid. We do have sex everyday. And I know she's on birth control, but I really want a kid with her.

          Right now we are having a barbecue with everybody, including Junior, Beca and Josh's son.

          He is absolutely the cutest boy I have ever seen. Well, for now at least, until Victoria and I have a kid.

         But, I did tell her that I would wait for however long she needed. However, I feel that I've waited long enough. So today, the reason I've invited everybody over, is because, I'm going to propose to her.

         After getting Beca's blessing, she also helped me pick out a ring. I only hope she will like it and also, will say yes to me. Though Beca told me she will.

        Beca and Victoria come outside, with Victoria holding Junior as he has his head on her shoulder from falling asleep.

       Both Beca and I make eye contact and she gives me the 'okay' nod and takes Junior from Victoria and she takes him inside to lay him down in his playpen. Then Victoria see's me, smiles and starts walking towards me.

       I smile at her and love it that she has no idea what's about to happen in a minute.

       She wraps both her arms around my neck as I wrap mine around her waist and we start kissing.

       Then, as soon as I see Beca come walking out and up next to Josh, she whispers into his ear it's time and then Josh signals everybody to turn down the music and to be quiet, cause it's time.

       Victoria looks around to see everybody and is confused, then as she turns back around to look at me, she looks down and notices me on one knee.

       I take her left hand with my right and start telling her how I feel.

       "Baby, I know that our relationship hasn't always been perfect. Far from it actually. But no matter what you gave me another chance. A chance I don't ever and will never, take for granted. You are everything to me and the strongest person I have ever met. You are funny, beautiful inside and out, fun, and sexy as fuck. Especially in the bedroom." I notice her blushing at the last part. "But no matter what happens in our life, I promise I will never leave you. I'm probably not the best or richest man in the world, but what I do know, is that I'm a better man because of you. So, Victoria? My love. My life. My everything and more, will you marry me?"

        I noticed the tears running down her face as she looked at me, then she nods her head and says, "Yes. I will marry you." She smiles big and then I take out the ring and place it onto her ring finger.

       I place a kiss onto her hand then quickly stand up and we wrap our arms around each other and we kiss each other.

      Everybody's cheering and smiling. And as both Victoria and I pull apart from each other to catch our breath from kissing, I can tell there is something wrong. Which of course, my first thought is that the ring isn't big enough.

        I lift up her head to look at me with my hand and ask her, "What's wrong? Is it the ring? Cause baby, we can always go tomorrow and get you a bigger one?" I tell her.

         She shakes her head, "No. It's not that. It's just."

        "It's just what sweetie?" I ask.

        "Well, I went to the doctor the other day and got back my blood test results."

       "And?" I asked hoping the cancer didn't return.

       "And well, I don't have cancer, but, I'm pregnant." She says while looking down again as if she's afraid I might say something bad.

       Which I don't know how I could, since I just proposed to her and everything. Wait, did she just say she's pregnant?

        "Did you just say what I think you did? You're pregnant?" I ask with a big smile.

        She nods her head again and bites her lower lip while looking up at me. She then smiles and notices my grin.

       Immediately, I pick her up and spin around and kiss her passionately before setting her down on her feet and then we look to everyone as I hold her hand and announce to everyone the great news. Well, second great news.

        "I'm gonna be a dad!" I yell in excitement to everyone.

        I hear Victoria laughing at me but I didn't care, I was going to be a dad.

        Everybody starts coming up to us and congratulating us and Beca especially is ecstatic.

         Then as soon as we are getting ready to eat, I quickly pick up Victoria and throw her over my shoulder and she is giggling as I slap her ass.

          "Baby, come on. Put me down." She says.

          "I will. Once we're in the bedroom. Cause right now now, I need to fuck you." I tell her in front of everybody. Which made her blush.

        "Baby?!" She giggles.

        "We'll be right back." I yell back to everyone as we head upstairs.

         We barely got to taking off all of our clothes as we finally got to the bed before I just slammed my throbbing hard cock inside of her.

         Afterwards, we kissed each other a long passionate kiss before exchanging 'I love you' to each other. Then went to join everybody else.

         I couldn't be any happier. I'm gonna be a dad and grow old with my old lady. I'm the luckiest man in the world. Because she is my everything and only exception

                           THE END!!

Sorry about the Epilogue if it isn't good, but just didn't want to make it too long.